Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that classic comic look too and they gave it to us in spades with the Bane PF. He's absolutely perfect and collectors ate it up, even at $700 a pop. I hope sideshow revisits Deathstroke soon and lets Martin Canale sculpt us a classic Perez version (they need to fix that Deathstroker mistake). Then we'll get the killer Deathstroke PF we need and sideshow can watch it disappear from its warehouse as fast as this Bane PF did. If sideshow just sticks to the classic comic versions (with their famous minimal tweaks), they can't go wrong.

You're going to be waiting a long time for that my friend.

Who knows anymore with Sideshow. Three Red Sonja's in just as many years. WTF?

Sonja's T&A makes her sell. Sold out 2 PF versions @ overall ES (combined EX and Reg for both versions) of 9000 units in 3 years, faster than they were able to sell out the OG comic versions PFs of either of the 2 most iconic super-heroes' (Batman and Superman). By now collectors shouldn't be really surprised with a 3rd Sonja anymore.

Mine came in on Friday, but since I was at Jerseyfest all weekend, I won't get to open the beast until Tuesday.

Will post photos by Thursday at the latest.

Sonja's T&A makes her sell. Sold out 2 PF versions @ overall ES (combined EX and Reg for both versions) of 9000 units in 3 years, faster than they were able to sell out the OG comic versions PFs of either of the 2 most iconic super-heroes' (Batman and Superman). By now collectors shouldn't be really surprised with a 3rd Sonja anymore.

She does sell well hahaha

I haven't had a chance to take a lot of photos yet but, here is one. I received Leatherface and Bane both on the same day, both being my first PFs as well! Croc will be here this week too! I was stoked to see I received 28/1500 for Bane and 63/1000 for Leatherface!

Bane.jpg

I haven't had a chance to take a lot of photos yet but, here is one. I received Leatherface and Bane both on the same day, both being my first PFs as well! Croc will be here this week too! I was stoked to see I received 28/1500 for Bane and 63/1000 for Leatherface!

View attachment 365099

Just a magnificent beast! Congrats!

I think lantern was revisted only because the original didn't fit in with the bigger jla members.

Regardless, he got a revisit. We're still waiting on important JL members like Flash, Green Arrow, and Martian Manhunter. They didn't have to revisit GL before those characters get released. Sideshow has also revisited many Marvel characters already as well (Red Skull, Dr. Doom, Sabretooth, Emma Frost, Punisher, etc...). Some of those characters are less popular than Slade. The fact remains a classic Perez Deathstroke PF would be well received and sell far better than the Deathstroker PF already up for PO. There's money left on the table when it comes to a classic Perez Deathstroke PF. The question is...does sideshow realize this?

SS probably won't make it any time soon bc the current DS not selling well maybe.

Regardless, he got a revisit. We're still waiting on important JL members like Flash, Green Arrow, and Martian Manhunter. They didn't have to revisit GL before those characters get released. Sideshow has also revisited many Marvel characters already as well (Red Skull, Dr. Doom, Sabretooth, Emma Frost, Punisher, etc...). Some of those characters are less popular than Slade. The fact remains a classic Perez Deathstroke PF would be well received and sell far better than the Deathstroker PF already up for PO. There's money left on the table when it comes to a classic Perez Deathstroke PF. The question is...does sideshow realize this?

He has the same total es as Luthor, Cheetah and Sinestro so it's probably good enough for them.

I've had this beast for a week displayed with the EX head. swapped out for the Reg version today. What a great option to have, they both look killer!

IMG_7153.jpg

So, has it ever happened that a Waitlisted item got back to being available? Or they have always gone to Sold Out?

Superman, Wonder Woman and Spiderman were the most recent I can recall that went from WL to back in stock. But those had HUGE ES and were made in batches. Not sure about this one though, and if it does it would go fast IMO

Back