Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My only concern is Croc's widest point at 19.5". I was thinking of buying a few Bestas but, my luck is he won't fit if I do that lol.

croc is definitely very wide, and that width is all his upper body because the base isn't all that much wider than the statue itself.

With the size of 1/4 and 1/3 statues nowadays, the Pax system is the way to go vs besta IMO

croc is definitely very wide, and that width is all his upper body because the base isn't all that much wider than the statue itself.

With the size of 1/4 and 1/3 statues nowadays, the Pax system is the way to go vs besta IMO

I haven't seen as many pics as I thought I would see from SDCC this weekend on Croc. However on SIdeshow Live right now Bane is in the background!.

Yeah So true. I don't think Lobo will lose the number 1 spot. I think it'll go Lobo then Joker then Bane. But #2 is definitely between those two I feel.

I get excited every time I get notified when someone posts in this thread. One of these times (hopefully soon) someone is going to say "received shipping notice"

Just the Premium Format. And I mean it's Joker. The headsculpt a great. The paint on it. The paint on the eyes, the teeth. The proportions. The pose. The width and depth of the base and design of the base. To me it's a perfect premium format besides the blade on the cane not being metal but no biggie.

I get excited every time I get notified when someone posts in this thread. One of these times (hopefully soon) someone is going to say "received shipping notice"

Same:lol:lol

I have never ordered a Premium Format so I am not sure when they say Aug-Oct 2017 if it is usually the first indicated month it ships or if it is just varies statue to statue. I hope for an August release though! Lol

Just the Premium Format. And I mean it's Joker. The headsculpt a great. The paint on it. The paint on the eyes, the teeth. The proportions. The pose. The width and depth of the base and design of the base. To me it's a perfect premium format besides the blade on the cane not being metal but no biggie.

I see I see. I just got the Batman PF blue version... Can't wait for Bane to accompany him

Lobo is still king of the hill for me as far as DC PFs are concerned. However, I expect Bane to be a strong challenger.

Lobo was / is an amazing piece... If I cared for the character at all I would still own him.. My personal fav of all the DC statues is the Modern Bats.. Actually he is in my top 3 pieces ever from SSC.

Yeah So true. I don't think Lobo will lose the number 1 spot. I think it'll go Lobo then Joker then Bane. But #2 is definitely between those two I feel.

I thought the head sculpt on the original Joker was great.. But I found the rest of the statue to be... Well.. boring. I got tired of looking at it. My fav Joker is the Arkham game version with the exclusive head... Such a great pose, with perfect tailoring, and the head sculpt for the EX is great... Not as good as the original but I think it beats it in all other categories.

Not sure why am posting any of this :lol

Bane is sure to look great... In hand pics might be what it takes to get me to order this... I just can't pull the trigger. Running out of room and the price on this have kept me away so far.

i just saw that a collector posted on FB that Bane Pf starts shipping this week? anyone else can confirm this?

Seems international buyers are getting him first.

really? is that normal? seems strange to me, always thought that US was prior and than Europe... a few days ago i asked Sideshow if they had any updates and they didn't, now 2 days later i see this FB post.

really? is that normal? seems strange to me, always thought that US was prior and than Europe... a few days ago i asked Sideshow if they had any updates and they didn't, now 2 days later i see this FB post.

My guess is the distributors near China are getting their allocation first and the boat with the US allocation is on it's way to Thousand Oaks CA. That usually take 20-30 days to arrive and get through customs.

Been like that for a while. Europe and Asia getting first. Makes sense instead of shipping all the way to US to ship it back there.

Back