Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe the EX is sold out already

I PO'd my regular edition the Monday after SDCC and it had been sold out for a bit. I am surprised as well since that's 800 EX versions alone lol. Granted personally I would never use that sculpt but, I know some collector's really like to have the EX versions when buying.

Can't believe the EX is sold out already

I PO'd my regular edition the Monday after SDCC and it had been sold out for a bit. I am surprised as well since that's 800 EX versions alone lol. Granted personally I would never use that sculpt but, I know some collector's really like to have the EX versions when buying.

The EX is nice and I have it, but it's not a MUST HAVE for this PF. I'll only display the REG portrait anyway. This PF is just outrageously good. The sculpt is a slam dunk and this is going to look great in any collection regardless if you get the EX or the REG.

The EX is nice and I have it, but it's not a MUST HAVE for this PF. I'll only display the REG portrait anyway. This PF is just outrageously good. The sculpt is a slam dunk and this is going to look great in any collection regardless if you get the EX or the REG.

This and Killer Croc are going to be my first Premium Formats. I am beyond excited. I can't wait for the 22 when my Bane ships! I am going to Ikea before then because I am getting two of the 2 cube Bestas that are going to share the responsibilities of being a TV stand on top as well as hopefully fitting Bane and Croc plus my 2 1/4 Hot Toys Figures I have on PO. I know there is some uncertainty about Croc fitting but we shall see lol.

This and Killer Croc are going to be my first Premium Formats. I am beyond excited. I can't wait for the 22 when my Bane ships! I am going to Ikea before then because I am getting two of the 2 cube Bestas that are going to share the responsibilities of being a TV stand on top as well as hopefully fitting Bane and Croc plus my 2 1/4 Hot Toys Figures I have on PO. I know there is some uncertainty about Croc fitting but we shall see lol.

Great choices for your first PFs. Prepare to be blown away. Once you have 1/4 statues in your life, you'll never be the same again.

Great choices for your first PFs. Prepare to be blown away. Once you have 1/4 statues in your life, you'll never be the same again.

I know seeing pictures of these size statues or seeing them in stores, in person is insane. I was looking outside at my truck at work and was like man... My wheel is 20" in diameter and Bane is a few inches taller than that lol. I got these because Bane is one of my all time favorites plus Croc is as well. I know they will probably never make them in 1/6 so I figured it was the perfect match for me.

Trust me when I tell you, buy for the future. Your collection will grow barring some unforeseen circumstance and youll want matching Bestas to accommodate your collection.

I started off with the same idea, two 50" Bestas, my last two Bestas were the 75", so now its mix/match. Had I known better I would've started with the 75". Just sayin, think it through BEFORE you buy. Also with the 50", your limited when the PF's reach 23"+ especially if using wide bordered doors, they block the view of the portrait.

Trust me when I tell you, buy for the future. Your collection will grow barring some unforeseen circumstance and youll want matching Bestas to accommodate your collection.

I started off with the same idea, two 50" Bestas, my last two Bestas were the 75", so now its mix/match. Had I known better I would've started with the 75". Just sayin, think it through BEFORE you buy. Also with the 50", your limited when the PF's reach 23"+ especially if using wide bordered doors, they block the view of the portrait.

I need to clarify it is the 2 cube wide Bestas, not tall. Honestly I do not have room for the tall Bestas with my setup.Just imagine four Besta cubes side by side then my TV will be centered on top with my speakers. I didn't plan to put doors on them because I have seen what you mean about hiding parts of the statue. Especially the viewing angle it would be at. I have stuff that could go into them if Bane doesn't fit for some reason though. My wall would be the two side by side Besta cubes with two detolfs on each side. That will leave me about 5 inches of space on each end lol. Do you have any pics of your collection?

I need to clarify it is the 2 cube wide Bestas, not tall. Honestly I do not have room for the tall Bestas with my setup.Just imagine four Besta cubes side by side then my TV will be centered on top with my speakers. I didn't plan to put doors on them because I have seen what you mean about hiding parts of the statue. Especially the viewing angle it would be at. I have stuff that could go into them if Bane doesn't fit for some reason though. My wall would be the two side by side Besta cubes with two detolfs on each side. That will leave me about 5 inches of space on each end lol. Do you have any pics of your collection?

Ok hope it works out in long run for you :duff

20170616_075634 (2).jpg

Its an older pic, but the cabinets are the same.

Back