Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1,160 at Popcultcha here in Aus. Jesus Christ, gonna have to rethink getting this one.

That's actually what you would pay getting it from Sideshow with shipping. Popcultcha are hit and miss. I ordered Iron Studios Falcon from Popcultcha it worked out cheaper than getting it from sideshow. But I'm kinda guessing that should be the same price for deadpool if not less as the scale is slimmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's actually what you would pay getting it from Sideshow with shipping. Popcultcha are hit and miss. I ordered Iron Studios Falcon from Popcultcha it worked out cheaper than getting it from sideshow. But I'm kinda guessing that should be the same price for deadpool if not less as the scale is slimmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the end of the day, I don't think I'll mind passing on this guy too much, as I'm seriously running out of room for PFs

I'm out here in Aus and I really want this piece, but I'm not sure if I can justify it, even using the Popcultcha pennies to get a bit of a discount. As of today, the $699 USD converts to $912 AUD, but they won't give an exact shipping quote on pre-orders. I really want to see this piece in person before pulling the trigger, but the Popcultcha price seems really steep, even by Australian standards!

I'm out here in Aus and I really want this piece, but I'm not sure if I can justify it, even using the Popcultcha pennies to get a bit of a discount. As of today, the $699 USD converts to $912 AUD, but they won't give an exact shipping quote on pre-orders. I really want to see this piece in person before pulling the trigger, but the Popcultcha price seems really steep, even by Australian standards!

This hobby is getting real fast expensive esp for us international collectors.b the exchange rate is super expensive

I'm gonna wait to have at least over $100 in RP to get this on a payment plan. It will look so cool next to original gargoyle Bats as shown in the SS pics. I really do feel sorry for you international collectors, cause it does seem unfair you guys are paying like double to get these with all those extra charges. That's just terrible and really sucks.

I wish he were leaner like in most of the Knightfall comics - Bane is menacing and scary not just because of his size but because he studied Batman and used his brain, I'm sure this will have a great presence but not for me

The Bat Pf is humongous. It wouldn't match well if Bane was lean muscle I think

Back