Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer the regular head sculpt. However getting the exclusive is always a bonus I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer the regular head sculpt. However getting the exclusive is always a bonus I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Po the reg. The exc I can pass on this one.

If you can save money by buying a REG then it's worthwhile. If not, why wouldn't a collector want the EX even if they never use it? Better to have the extra portrait and lower ES if you have to pay the same price for a REG.

If you can save money by buying a REG then it's worthwhile. If not, why wouldn't a collector want the EX even if they never use it? Better to have the extra portrait and lower ES if you have to pay the same price for a REG.

Yup. Save $250 for the reg. Hulk vs Wolv, that one I couldn't resist the exc head. Haha

Batman-Graphic.jpg
BM_Cv18_ds.jpg

Can't seem to pull the trigger on this one... What the hell??? I wish he was a tad bigger as Bats still seems to tower over him.

Price doesn't help either. He does look undersized next to bats. I know bats base is tall, but still looks undersized to me.

Hope SS don't mess the scale like they did with the first Green Lantern

I agree with others that the scale seems a bit small, especially for the price. It seems like he should be at least a few inches taller. In the comics when he's all juiced up he towers over Batman.

If Batmans base wasnt so tall then this hunched over Bane minus his base would be almost 2-3" taller, again hunched.

Put a dictionary under the Bane statue, this should even things out.

Exactly! If you factor out their bases, I think Bane towers over Batman. And not to mention, the Batman PF is on the large side for his scale.

Back