Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• ibqrlM.jpg
    ibqrlM.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 270
This is gonna look so goood...Canale! Crossing my fingers for a great exclusive.

Sideshow has been coming up huge, dropping some big guns on us of late! Voltron, Wolive and Hulk dio, Leonardo, Croc and now Bane!!! Verrry niiiiiiice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Man we Batman collectors are going to have to reach for the wallet with Huntress, Croc and now Bane!:lol

I'm not really sold on Croc. I'll need to look him over to see if I'll order him. Bane and Huntress, on the other hand, are most likely instant buy for me. Hope they don't disappoint at SDCC.

Thank you. I wish he would be 499.99 though lol. Talk about dreaming. Do you think it will be mixed media for the clothes besides the tubing? And PVC with polystone? Thoughts?

According to Igo, Bane will have cut and sew elements to him. That means mixed media. So, cloth pants or top is a definite possibility. The tube will probably be plastic. I'd imagine the rest of him will be polystone.

Oh boy ....here we go ...mixed-media. Worries me. I guess I'll have to see how that MM turns out ...cause if doesn't look good, I have no problems passing it by.

Always loved the look of a bulky Bane, and I know Prime1 has been killing it with their Origins line but I wasn't a huge fan of Bane in that one ie. he should be wider and more ridiculous looking like this one from SSC looks like it's going to be.

They're going to pull a Prime1 / Deathstroke and they'll give you a cowl for the ex lol (although it would be amazing to have a broken Batman on the floor!).

According to Igo, Bane will have cut and sew elements to him. That means mixed media. So, cloth pants or top is a definite possibility. The tube will probably be plastic. I'd imagine the rest of him will be polystone.

Can't wait for the reveal! Love mixed media. I think it adds alot to figure/statue. Wonder what he will come weighing in at?

Oh boy ....here we go ...mixed-media. Worries me. I guess I'll have to see how that MM turns out ...cause if doesn't look good, I have no problems passing it by.

You'll still probably have to wait to decide on Bane. He's supposed to have cut and sew elements on him at SDCC, but he's not painted up from what I hear. So, this will still be a raw sculpt in some ways. We'll have to wait until SSC has a finished product for us to come to any final conclusions.

Back