Premium Format Sideshow Bane Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should be an impressive piece. And should display well next to Modern Age Batman PF. :)

I forgot Bane and Croc had an encounter in Knightfall. Now only Robin is missing from the scene.

BTW, I am amazed that no Robin has been done yet. Why is that every company seem so relecutant to make Robin statues?!

Good thing SDCC is in 4 days! I need to see this piece in person for myself. Don't care if it will not be painted yet.

Exclusive will be his teddy bear Osito. You heard it here first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So ordered! Guessing 499.99 price. He should be massive!

I can't see any way that Bane will be retailing with a $499.99 price tag. With how MASSIVE this PF is gonna be, I think we're looking at no less than $600. That's how much Darkseid went for over a year ago. Can't see Bane clocking in any less than that. Hope I'm wrong though.

ohh **** this is bad ass. straight out of the comics.

I can't see any way that Bane will be retailing with a $499.99 price tag. With how MASSIVE this PF is gonna be, I think we're looking at no less than $600. That's how much Darkseid went for over a year ago. Can't see Bane clocking in any less than that. Hope I'm wrong though.

Ment to type 599.99 dammit! Now I look like a fool. Hate typing on the phone.

Back