Prop Sideshow AVP Temple Guard Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in today, i think it came out great with the exception of the lack of lenses and the small bump in the middle of the visor(ya psytiger mine has it too) The paint/weathering looks great otherwise on this piece and i absolutely love this bio, here are some quick pics from my phone.

Congrat's xeno :clap

Finally i got the thumb out of my *** and suceeded in taking some pictures of mine. It was quite a struggle! Crappy mobile phone pics of course! ;)
Here you go!

This is off topic but I just bought the avpr wolf 1:1 bio, I paid $500 shipped.. That's a good deal right? Isn't it like the best of the bio prop replicas ?

This is off topic but I just bought the avpr wolf 1:1 bio, I paid $500 shipped.. That's a good deal right? Isn't it like the best of the bio prop replicas ?

That's a great deal! Hope it's real & not a recast? I bought mine for about the same a few years ago. Definitely my favorite in terms of design & overall detail. To answer your question, yeah it is the most sought after bio & I guess that would put it in the "Grail status" as far as predator replicas go. Congrats on getting one!

That's a great deal! Hope it's real & not a recast? I bought mine for about the same a few years ago. Definitely my favorite in terms of design & overall detail. To answer your question, yeah it is the most sought after bio & I guess that would put it in the "Grail status" as far as predator replicas go. Congrats on getting one!

yeah thanks man! I am pretty sure its real.. it was a US seller, it had pictures of the bottom of the base with the correct sideshow bottom, with the edition number (32 of 1000). it also has the sideshow art box and packing material. so I feel pretty confident it is real. I'm excited about it, can't wait to get it.:yess:

yeah thanks man! I am pretty sure its real.. it was a US seller, it had pictures of the bottom of the base with the correct sideshow bottom, with the edition number (32 of 1000). it also has the sideshow art box and packing material. so I feel pretty confident it is real. I'm excited about it, can't wait to get it.:yess:

You wont be dissapointed! Do you plan on buying any more of the sideshow bio masks? It's hard to own just one!

actually just did a video review of the Wolf... check it out if you want to hold you over til yours arrives! ;)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTlgBgUbrIY[/ame]

You wont be dissapointed! Do you plan on buying any more of the sideshow bio masks? It's hard to own just one!

actually just did a video review of the Wolf... check it out if you want to hold you over til yours arrives! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTlgBgUbrIY

Yea cool, I will check out the review.

I also have the temple guard bio. That's the only other one I have. I may get more in the future but I like busts and statues more, so I guess at this point I'm not after them as much like I am other predator collectibles. Though that could change in the near future. I had to jump on the wolf for that price. If I got more I would go for celtic, scar and chopper first, as I love those guys. Those bios take up a huge amount of space, I think I will have to wall mount mine...

great videos mate, checked out both of them!
Love the bio masks, they look so cool specially wall mounted!

Got the wolf bio in so here it is with the temple guard. Not a very good pick though...

picture.php

Those bios actually look half decent from a distance. The two scars I received still make me feel sick thinking about them though. A little effort in the lens area and a decent paint job would have transformed them into grail pieces! loved mine after I fixed it.

It's actually quite a nice design when you really look at it, even nicer with actual reflective lenses.

Definitly a keeper... I wonder in a few years from now if this will be one of the more collectible Bios based on it's edition size. I have seen it on ebay for lower than SS original price recently & it has been sold out for quite a bit right?

I wouldn't hold your breath on that front, the AVP masks are remembered for all the wrong reasons. Only the wolf came out of it with any dignity. If I sold any of mine I'd expect to break even at best even after improvements. Excluding the wolf of course which has almost tripled!!

I was thinking of getting 2 of these guys to guard my pyramid... then it sold out lol... but I only saw one in the movie...

Back