Prop Sideshow AVP Temple Guard Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotcha! I just thought it was taking forever to ship :tap

Congrats in advance! I'm sure you will dig it!

Thanks bud, I know I will, it looks great from the pics except for the lack of lenses but that is to be expected from sideshow. I'm super excited for this one, it will almost complete my bio collection, all that will be lacking is the other ancient bio that sideshow still needs to make :pray:

Very nice :clap what did u use to improve the lenses? They look great, I wish sideshow would just do that to begin with so we didn't have to mod these expensive bios.

Very nice :clap what did u use to improve the lenses? They look great, I wish sideshow would just do that to begin with so we didn't have to mod these expensive bios.

Thanks! I hear ya on that one!!
As for the lens, I just used a clear thick plastic container, preferably curved... Almost like a large cup, but first I made a template out of tracing paper. After cutting out the tracing paper I made a few adjustments to make it fit perfectly. Then just traced the paper template onto the plastic. After a bit of tweaking I managed to make it fit into the lens area. It sits really well on the bio. :) & didn't cost me anything but my time! In person it's a drastic improvement over the bland painted lens. When will ADI & sideshow learn!? :slap

Last edited:
I just got mine yesterday and i am really liking it.
To be honest it's not that different in colors from the celtic or chopper, and as usual the same thing with the lens.
But i love the ancient bio so much and the design is great so i really can overlook these flaws on this one =)
Probably will pick up the ancient elder bio next month! After that i have all the avp and avp-r masks released from sideshow except bone grill, which i never will buy.

If sideshow hadn't released this one i probably would've gotten another one, both mike loh and biohunter makes awesome ones.

:duff congrats on picking up this super limited bio svantas, I'm glad to hear yours was good(post pics). This Friday I'll have all the avp/avpr bios except bone grill too, they really look great displayed together, I luv how they all have matching stands.

I thought I was going to hate bone grill but it turns out to be one of my faves now... I'm getting the 2 new ones next week.. should be here Tuesday.

I thought I was going to hate bone grill but it turns out to be one of my faves now... I'm getting the 2 new ones next week.. should be here Tuesday.

Your favourite ?! don't take this the wrong way but have you suffered head trauma ? =D cheeesus! just kiddin!
I feel the same way towards the concept art ones as i feel towards the bone grill sadly. But that way someone else get to buy it! =)

Got mine in today, i think it came out great with the exception of the lack of lenses and the small bump in the middle of the visor(ya psytiger mine has it too) The paint/weathering looks great otherwise on this piece and i absolutely love this bio, here are some quick pics from my phone.

Got mine in today, i think it came out great with the exception of the lack of lenses and the small bump in the middle of the visor(ya psytiger mine has it too) The paint/weathering looks great otherwise on this piece and i absolutely love this bio, here are some quick pics from my phone.

Congrats Xeno! Thanks for sharing some pics & for the info on the "bump".

Congrats Xeno! Thanks for sharing some pics & for the info on the "bump".

No problem psy, I bet all of these are gonna have that bump. Probly a slight imperfection in the mold that sideshows "quality control" guy missed :lol You really don't notice it unless you are looking for it and the bio is so awesome I have a feeling it's gonna be really sought after with such a low edition size.

Back