Prop Sideshow AVP Temple Guard Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Pre-ordered this on BBTS. Can't wait to get charged and received it. So excited and soon will pre-order the Elder Bio also. :yess::yess::yess:

I like this one. 1000x better than bone grill.

The stalker is pretty cool too. I'll have it soon. I Just got the ceremonial one. the eyes light up and I welcomed the new color

I am really excited for this one, awesome bio design. Sideshow looks to be screwing it up again tho, with the painted lenses again :slap and the black smudge looking sections on the forehead part of the mask like they did on celtic, what the hell is with those black smudge sections, do they really think that looks like weathering :gah: that makes the bio look like crap. I will still have to buy it cuz its still an awesome bio from the mold of the original but damn it sideshow put some effort into it. I am kind of surprised that there seems to be so little interest in this thread, maybe its just cuz of sideshows continued lack of effort with these bios, oh well at least they are finaly making these awesome ancient bios :yess:

I reeeallly hope they do the other ancient bio next, i really like the design and have already tried it on so i know it fits :rotfl:panic::rotfl

Well I'm a total sucker for these bios and will snatch up anything they throw at us. This is a great design though as is the Elder. The Bone Grill......not so much. I wish they would have painted those bones a bit better. Either way....I'm excited.

I preordered this through Secret Compass and THEY still have it up on their site but I was wandering around on Sideshow andddd I can no longer find this piece. Am I just retarded and I'm missing it somehow? Or did they pull it from the site for some reason?

The thought has crossed my mind of buying 2 of these to guard each side of the door to my Pyramid lol

can't find it either there... I got the link from my order page...

At least it's sold out lol they wont be selling too many direct that way!

well that's what they call items on waitlist... sold out...

but your right I'd jump on the waitlist if you want one

Holy ****, I just noticed this was sold out and it has an edition size of only 250!!!!!!!!! I am so glad I preordered this on day one, 250 that is so awesome for those of us that scored this much loved bio design, sorry to anyone who missed it! :yess:

250. wow glad I got in early. Almost flex paid off too. I guess I won't be getting 1 for each side of my temple entrance though lol.

I just noticed the edition number last week & saw it was "sold out". Put a wait list reserve on it that same day & it just converted this evening. Really happy about this being limited to just 250. Looks like it will be shipping soon!?

Yep, it seems like it will be shipping around the same time the Elder bio is shipping. I am in bio heaven, already have their spots picked out :yess:

Back