Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Cap and IM but something is preventing me from pulling the trigger on Thor. Saw him in person last weekend and wasn't so impressed. I like the way he looks with the other two in pictures some have posted, but not sure I'm going to order.

Guess I was wrong, they did feature all of them though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

i badgered in the comments about what is next...is the line continuing etc etc...I was fairly annoying actually..LOL I did get a response in comments that said they LOVE the Assemble line also...and sort of took that to mean it will continue. I even said WASP was not being ordered until people knew if it would continue....I then immediatley folded and ordered WASP

I had my account signed in and my credit card info ready, I was going to pre order the second they gave the link. But it didn't happen

i badgered in the comments about what is next...is the line continuing etc etc...I was fairly annoying actually..LOL I did get a response in comments that said they LOVE the Assemble line also...and sort of took that to mean it will continue. I even said WASP was not being ordered until people knew if it would continue....I then immediatley folded and ordered WASP
Haha yes I asked a couple of times too... So we'll see

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

I like the 1/5. A lot

No disrespect but I read your post in a certain voice. ;)

fgwv.jpg

My Hulk is coming tomorrow but I can't see the movie until Saturday. Been trying to stay off social media. This is my only safe space haha.

Saw this Wednesday night, going again this weekend. Probably going again on $3 Wednesday lol.

As for this line last hulk payment next month. I hope we get an announcement at sdcc or before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah hopefully, I thought Wednesday was the perfect day to do it but no dice

Back