Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to make sure I have mine seated properly. Do you see a small amount of the green block under his left foot exposed?

No. The foot is seated totally flush on the base.

Attachments

• 20180501_015110.jpg
    20180501_015110.jpg
    799.3 KB · Views: 59
Contacted SS. Kind of bummed because everything else looks good and it's a low edition size. Nobody returned number 41 right? Just can't believe these have so many seating issues

Contacted SS. Kind of bummed because everything else looks good and it's a low edition size. Nobody returned number 41 right? Just can't believe these have so many seating issues

Since the reported issue with your current figure were consistent and virtually identical with the final retail pieces and production samples we have in house and that we used for comparison, we are not able to offer a credit for this piece. These items are handcrafted and hand painted, which will result in subtle variations across the edition, making each collectible truly unique.

Although the fit of your statue has been deemed a normal variation, if you have decided that you would prefer to return the item for a refund, we're more than happy to assist you with a cost free return for a full refund as a courtesy.

Should you have any additional questions, please let us know. We look forward to hearing back from you.

This is what I received and I finally just gave in and kept the statue. When you call SS ask for Daniel. He’s a collector and the manager there, I just didn’t want to go back and forth again with them after 15 emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since the reported issue with your current figure were consistent and virtually identical with the final retail pieces and production samples we have in house and that we used for comparison, we are not able to offer a credit for this piece. These items are handcrafted and hand painted, which will result in subtle variations across the edition, making each collectible truly unique.

Although the fit of your statue has been deemed a normal variation, if you have decided that you would prefer to return the item for a refund, we're more than happy to assist you with a cost free return for a full refund as a courtesy.

Should you have any additional questions, please let us know. We look forward to hearing back from you.

This is what I received and I finally just gave in and kept the statue. When you call SS ask for Daniel. He’s a collector and the manager there, I just didn’t want to go back and forth again with them after 15 emails.

Were you able to get it to sear more flush at all?

Were you able to get it to sear more flush at all?

Minimal. There was a lot of tissue in the peg hole. You kinda can’t see it but since I have two hulks here and one sits completely flush but that’s the one with the paint issue. Also one hulk weighs about 2 lbs more than the other lol

Minimal. There was a lot of tissue in the peg hole. You kinda can’t see it but since I have two hulks here and one sits completely flush but that’s the one with the paint issue. Also one hulk weighs about 2 lbs more than the other lol

That's so crazy how different each one is.

Didn’t you have the drugged Thor also?

Haha yes I did. It's just annoying to me that they didn't make sure these were fitted properly. I'm hoping they will send me a replacement. I'm worried they are going to use that canned response about it being unique. They can take this one back and seat it properly for all I care. Just really sad that you spend this kind of money and there are these types of issues. I get that things happen but this seems like something that could have been easily avoided. Anyone else able to show how far their Hulks left foot is seated?

Haha yes I did. It's just annoying to me that they didn't make sure these were fitted properly. I'm hoping they will send me a replacement. I'm worried they are going to use that canned response about it being unique. They can take this one back and seat it properly for all I care. Just really sad that you spend this kind of money and there are these types of issues. I get that things happen but this seems like something that could have been easily avoided. Anyone else able to show how far their Hulks left foot is seated?

They gonna tell you to give it two weeks for gravity blah blah... also they gonna give you an fix it yourself list... blow dry... check peg hole... push it in hard... and sandpaper the peg... total bull crap

Every statue that SS produces should be test fitted in those bases for a perfect flush fit BEFORE it goes in those foam boxes. But I guess during production in China, they fail to do that and that's why you see some of these fit issues when the collectors get their statue.

Every statue that SS produces should be test fitted in those bases for a perfect flush fit BEFORE it goes in those foam boxes. But I guess during production in China, they fail to do that and that's why you see some of these fit issues when the collectors get their statue.

Mine was a replacement for a replacement.. third times a charm right? Wrong!... they even inspected it themselves before sending it out to me... then they have the nerve to call the one I have unique lol.

They gonna tell you to give it two weeks for gravity blah blah... also they gonna give you an fix it yourself list... blow dry... check peg hole... push it in hard... and sandpaper the peg... total bull crap

Haha already got that response today. I will follow up on exactly two weeks and bug them again

Do you think they would will offer a replacement in 2 weeks? There is no way this is going to ever fit flush.

Do you think they would will offer a replacement in 2 weeks? There is no way this is going to ever fit flush.

According to my email they don’t have anymore which I think is bull crap. I think they just didn’t want to send me another one. So I hope they got one for you. What did they say?

Back