Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need the helmets when they shrink down to avoid chemical imbalances.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So whats everybody else collecting since we have a break in the line? I've been talking myself out of and back into maybe getting the Batman nightmare collection.

So whats everybody else collecting since we have a break in the line? I've been taking myself out of and back into maybe getting the Batman nightmare collection.

I just saw the joker reveal. Looks cool. Just not for me.

Im getting the wolverine PF.

Waiting on storm to go on preorder (Kotobukiya 1/6 danger room session)

Still deliberating getting supes OR bats hush

Thats about it. Waiting to see what sdcc has to offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So whats everybody else collecting since we have a break in the line? I've been talking myself out of and back into maybe getting the Batman nightmare collection.

I thought this line was cancelled

The first 2 statues are coming out, but who knows after that. Very low interest

Thought I read somewhere on another post that it did get cancelled.

Thought I read somewhere on another post that it did get cancelled.

I may have said it was over before it even began but by that I meant that it looked like they weren't going to go past these 2 statues that are coming out.

I may have said it was over before it even began but by that I meant that it looked like they weren't going to go past these 2 statues that are coming out.

Oh ok lol. Yeah I knew I’ve seen someone say it

I jumped into the Daredevil PF... Waiting for Elektra... And preordered some game related statue through First4Figures and GamerHeads

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

I was thinking about getting the art print but they didn't bother to take Thors lightning out of the team Cap side of the piece so it bothers me

Nothing too much right now. I really want to get that Wolverine PF but I I have zero space and this will be the last SS payment so I might wait and see for a bit. Really hoping they come out with a Cyclops to match the Wolverine and they can have my money.

I've PO'd some Phoenix five statues and been waiting for a comic black order line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I feel like something might get announced Wednesday. I've been seeing the statues featured a lot on their website.

please can I have more pictures of avengers assemble statues, next to older comiquettes for size comparaison?

They’ll fit next to other 1/5 comiquettes

Thanks for the answer, I own nearly all of the comiquettes, avengers assemble statues are about to arrive in my country after a long time. Because they don't produce
1/5 scale often, I would like to enter to this line, I like Ironman, Cap & Hulk but not a fan of Thor and Wasp. Also prices make me rethink alot considering our exchange rates. Also, eventhough not all of my comiquettes fit in size, I'd like to display those with most of the really 1/5 scale ones. So pictures would help :)

Back