Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like there will be quite a lot of Wasps for sale if they discontinued this line after it's released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Wouldnt it be awesome we get concept art for 4-5 more characters at sdcc[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I received my replacement for the replacement hulk today.....

Doesn’t sit flush on the base. Like 1/2 inch off. Lady said to let it sit for a week and maybe gravity will put it in place

One base is actually 1.4 pounds bigger than the other also which was kinda neat to see.

5efada86790f052e16034aba4f6c1264.jpg
632b9b1ef53b41685df4e236e2588eff.jpg
e37b2bd3c2008d87be01ab8f17a86c74.jpg

One base is much bigger like you can see it and feel the weight difference so I put it on a scale

Really weird... And what about the green color between the body and the head?

They probably contracted two different manufacturer... Or is this a reg base converted to an ex one?

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Really weird... And what about the green color between the body and the head?

They probably contracted two different manufacturer... Or is this a reg base converted to an ex one?

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

The one I received today(right side of picture) the colors match perfectly compared to the left one. They took a chance and sent the body and base only not knowing if the head colors would match

I guess we should be happy to get 5 statues in such a small timeframe. Looks like the Gotham City Nightmares series is over before it even started.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back