Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping to the Netherlands is 130 dollars,just found out..........pfeww......well never mind just hope Hulk is here maybe this weekend :)

More I look the pictures of Thor, less I like the HS...am I the only one there?

Skin is too smooth... The eyes looks kinda creepy

If you compare with the Captain America one, Thor looks ... Don't know, less detailed...

Hope in hand I will have a different feeling

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

If you compare with the Captain America one, Thor looks ... Don't know, less detailed...

I was thinking that a little bit from some angles. I have a feeling it will look way better in person. I like the stoic look he has.

I was looking at the photos on SS and it looks like they put more shading into his face to shape it more. Maybe the pics we saw in the Facebook group aren't showing these details with the lighting?

I was looking at the photos on SS and it looks like they put more shading into his face to shape it more. Maybe the pics we saw in the Facebook group aren't showing these details with the lighting?
I hope so! We'll see then...

Professional photos vs some guy with a camera phone. I'll go with the professional photos to base my opinions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Professional photos vs some guy with a camera phone. I'll go with the professional photos to base my opinions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I can tell when I take pics of Cap and IM on my phone that they look very flat and less detailed. I'm sure this will look incredible in hand. I really wish I knew the height between the top of the wings on the helmet to the bottom of the base. Really trying to make space on my bookcase for him.

I got mine too! I can't wait

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Thanos EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/RCB Iron Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man/IBD Iron Spider-Man

Same here. I'm so pumped for us. This will first and last Thor statue I buy. It's so hard for me to rank these. I think they all are incredible.

Yeah they have that perfect mix between comic and realism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not even getting this, but I'm excited for it. :lol

This still reminds me of the OG PF in a lot of ways.

Can't wait to see in hand pics.

For how many of you is this the most anticipated piece of the line?

I'm not even getting this, but I'm excited for it. :lol

This still reminds me of the OG PF in a lot of ways.

Can't wait to see in hand pics.

For how many of you is this the most anticipated piece of the line?

It was a close second to Cap for me. But honestly Iron Man might be the most impressive to me.

Back