Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing, guys. This is mine. Thor will be where black panther and vision are and Hulk where the xmen are. I doubt hulk will fit though. MAYBE at an angle
c751688601ba6365b34701ca726d8c59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing, guys. This is mine. Thor will be where black panther and vision are and Hulk where the xmen are. I doubt hulk will fit though. MAYBE at an angle

I really like the look of them when Cap is on a higher plane. I hope to figure out how to display all 4 together one day. Hulk looks like he's going to take up a good amount of real estate.

Are you using the boxes to support the weight or is it just there temporary for storage?

Are you using the boxes to support the weight or is it just there temporary for storage?

Temporary till i get Thor then look for a permanent display. Probably besta (if all 3 fit). Vision and bp also temp for them to be a bit higher lol

Temporary till i get Thor then look for a permanent display. Probably besta (if all 3 fit). Vision and bp also temp for them to be a bit higher lol

I've always liked the glass shelves, but always nervous to come home to something broken when I overloaded them with weight. I didn't you had them overloaded, but was curious if you were worried.

I've always liked the glass shelves, but always nervous to come home to something broken when I overloaded them with weight. I didn't you had them overloaded, but was curious if you were worried.

Yeah i know what you mean. I use double glass for the PFs. But they will be moved to bestas as well. Will only use detolf for 1/6 statues/ figures

Those don't look much bigger then your 1/6 scale koto statues... I wonder if those are truly 1:5 scale or more like 1:5.5 scale.. or I guess it could just be the angle of the picture...

Statues look great... I like the poses they go well together...

Got excited for a second, they sent out an email with the title avengers assemble Thor and I thought it was my shipping notice, but alas it was just a link to the new production pictures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Another thing I never knew, the EX bases are white on the bottom and the CE are blue.
c4a363150bfebadeb3e4e8c0455523a8.jpg
6544fdcd4e11ec8d8983c769e39104e9.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Cannot wait!
I was thinking building a custom display for my assemble line until I double checked the size of hulk...17" long... **** I never realized it was so ****ing huge, it doesnt even fit into the top of a besta....

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Cannot wait!
I was thinking building a custom display for my assemble line until I double checked the size of hulk...17" long... **** I never realized it was so ****ing huge, it doesnt even fit into the top of a besta....

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Dude I was think the same. Making a custom. I will do it only if hulk doesn’t fit at an angle in the bottom detolf lol.

That's a new one for Sideshow. I love changing the base color to add that extra 'something' for collectors to chose.

These feels like something Mondo would do....:lol

Back