Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exciting! I hope they keep pushing the line

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble: Thor, Hulk, and Wasp/SSC Spider-Gwen/SSC Silk/SSC Baby Groot/SSC Thanos CE & EX/SSC Wolverine/XM-Studios Hulkbuster/XM-Studios Spider-Man/XM-Studios Electro/RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man/RCB Iron Spider-Man/IBD Onslaught/IBD Sentry/IBD Agent Venom/IBD Hyperion/IBD Superior Spider-man/IBD Iron Spider-Man

just received an email...........Hulk will be shipped tomorrow...........so awesome!!

My orders are all full pay and I haven't received any notice of shipping on either Thor or Hulk.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Saw thor on facebook group. Looks great. Cant wait. I have hulk on two payments. March and April. No notice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw thor on facebook group. Looks great. Cant wait. I have hulk on two payments. March and April. No notice

Do you know the name of the group? Would love to see these pics. I have Hulk on 3 payments starting this month. Thor is all paid but no shipping notice.

Really? Isn’t it the same box lol?

That extra head sculpt must be extremely heavy haha. Seriously though, I think they just do that to try and get more people to bite on the CE. I'm still torn which sculpt I'm going to use but I'm sure the majority will use the classic look.

CA, IM, Thor, and Hulk as far as shipping weight are 15, 19, 24, and 53 pounds respectively. So I'm not surprised it cost that much for Hulk to ship

CA, IM, Thor, and Hulk as far as shipping weight are 15, 19, 24, and 53 pounds respectively. So I'm not surprised it cost that much for Hulk to ship

I still can't wrap my head around how big this Hulk really is haha. 53 pounds shipped sounds crazy. I've never had a statue that big.

Back