Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in the meantime. Any chance all 3 will fit in a single besta? At an angle maybe?[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should

I have Cap and Iron Man by themselves

It appears that Thor can squeeze in

The only thing is the shelf height will have to be adjusted to 25.5 inches

(Bucky Cap is same height and fits inside a BESTA shelf)

They should

I have Cap and Iron Man by themselves

It appears that Thor can squeeze in

The only thing is the shelf height will have to be adjusted to 25.5 inches

(Bucky Cap is same height and fits inside a BESTA shelf)

Awesome tnx.

So in the meantime. Any chance all 3 will fit in a single besta? At an angle maybe?[emoji848]

I'm having my doubts. The Thor base looks a bit big and might not fit in between the other two on one shelf with doors. I have IM and Cap in one right now. Going to have to wait until its in hand to find out.

I'm having my doubts. The Thor base looks a bit big and might not fit in between the other two on one shelf with doors. I have IM and Cap in one right now. Going to have to wait until its in hand to find out.

Share pic share pic[emoji51]

I thought the Thor base was going to be one of the smallest width wise? Maybe I just made that up haha. Also, that's what she said.

Does anyone have a link to the Sideshow after party on instagram? I really want to get a good look at Hulk again.

They did officially change the expected delivery date from Jan - Mar 2018 to February 2018

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Share pic share pic[emoji51]

Here are a couple. Maybe turning Cap clockwise a bit could make enough room? I just don’t think it will fit though.
7206d2f23dff9f73c707ea02c9308efc.jpg

7da7a7b3a8e61b0368f2c84a100d5134.jpg

Back