Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know of a company that does vinyl printing for acrylic/glass applications? I want to order some for my display for these guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't think the pictures do this justice. It looks incredible in person. I can't wait to see Cap in person. It's going to be amazing.

Waiting impatiently for Capt to come in ;)

I really like how IM came out. The line should look really good when assembled together.
I Pre-ordered Hulk, got tired of waiting to see the "ES"

Just rearranged the top shelf of my display. In case anyone is wondering how he scales with HvW dio, here is a quick iPhone pic.

IMG_5806.jpg

bıdık;9440805 said:
the paint issue, is it a paint issue ? or battle damage at last :) ?

Battle damage. The paint was flawless on mine. The damage is definitely intentional on the joint areas.

Battle damage. The pain was flawless on mine. The damage is definitely intentional on the join areas.

Great to know! I only saw one collector got a scratched ex head. Im gonna ask ss to inspect mine before shipping lol. Im from abroad so sending back will be a hassle

Got the notice today to pay off cap in full. Question. How does shipping work with SS? Its it shipping for both items ora shipping for one each? IM is also ready to go

Back