Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everybody who got this and are getting this. All the pics are fantastic. i'll be getting mine very soon and I gotta make a new trip to Ikea for a 75 inch tall Besta shelf.

Also, he is very hard to get off the base once he is on. I was worried I was confused to break him trying to get him back in the box

Congrats to everybody who got this and are getting this. All the pics are fantastic. i'll be getting mine very soon and I gotta make a new trip to Ikea for a 75 inch tall Besta shelf.

Can you link the besta please. Does it have doors? And how is everything going to fit? Just trying to get good ideas for displaying. I would like glass on the front if possible.

I'm excited for the rest to come in. I plan on building a custom case in the coming months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Credit where credit is due

They are the masters of their craft

I am in awe of each of my latest acquisitions

If you don't have these yet you are missing out

Bane is ****ing amazing

Statue of 2017 for sure

Pleasantly surprised by Cheetah and Iron Man

Black Cat marvellous ... I prefer this one to the last one

No regrets

Enjoy

8XqpeGw.jpg

Is anyone else having a hard time removing IM from the stand. It's really stuck in there.

That happens to alot of SS statues when you first place it on the base. What you need to do is grip both ankles of the statue and push up. And at the same time use your chop side of your hands to push down on the base gently. If you do that it will release slowly. Everybody has their own technique but that works for me everytime.

I need to get new lighting fixtures for this room

I'm packed to the brim

This is only one wall

I wish my room was bigger

Magneto Hulk and Wolverine look to be the last preorders for 2018

WfpnDnM.jpg

o2zf9LT.jpg

I've optimized the space as best I can

I need to get new lighting fixtures for this room

I'm packed to the brim

This is only one wall

I wish my room was bigger

Magneto Hulk and Wolverine look to be the last preorders for 2018

WfpnDnM.jpg

o2zf9LT.jpg

I've optimized the space as best I can

Amazing display. Do you know if you can still buy these cases or something comparable. I always wanted that Cap charging forward with the gun exclusive.

That's a good question

I've heard that the tombo glass doors are discontinued

I bought the Bestas Paxs and glass doors nearly 6 years ago from IKEA

You may still be able to find them

I'm hoping one day I'll have custom built glass cases in a new home

Finally opened up Iron Man. I think they did a great job with him. My paint app is flawless. He holds his own with smaller PFs.

Right now I have him next to Brown Wolverine. Tomorrow I'll move him next to the HvW maquette.

I think you should have no problem getting him and Cap on one besta shelf but I'm not so sure Thor will fit with them.

Finally opened up Iron Man. I think they did a great job with him. My paint app is flawless. He holds his own with smaller PFs.

Right now I have him next to Brown Wolverine. Tomorrow I'll move him next to the HvW maquette.

I think you should have no problem getting him and Cap on one besta shelf but I'm not so sure Thor will fit with them.

Does anyone know if the Billy book cases might be a good idea with he adjustable shelf height? Does anyone know if these have door attachments or glass available?

Back