Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thanks for the tip. Yeah i will get bestas eventually for my 2 PFs and this line. And keep the detolfs for 1/6 kotobukiya and hot toys. No ikea here unfortunately. I use miami freight forwarders. At the end of the day it costs me double but still a better option to the alternatives here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Ikea brings back the tombo glass doors, then we would be set cause that used be the best option for a glass door.

This line-up looks great.

Thor will barely fit in a BESTA shelf, for those that are interested in displaying these pieces behind glass

I can confirm that the Bucky Cap PF stands in around 25.5"

So you can adjust your BESTA shelf (middle) to accommodate Thor

I've sold off my Classic Thor PF, I really couldnt display it anywhere unless I purchased a KOMPLEMENT podium

With the funds I'll get the Jane Foster Thor, pay off Rocket Raccoon and maybe get this Thor 1/5th scale piece

----

Out of the 3 I still think Iron Man looks the best especially the EX

This line-up looks great.

Thor will barely fit in a BESTA shelf, for those that are interested in displaying these pieces behind glass

I can confirm that the Bucky Cap PF stands in around 25.5"

So you can adjust your BESTA shelf (middle) to accommodate Thor

I've sold off my Classic Thor PF, I really couldnt display it anywhere unless I purchased a KOMPLEMENT podium

With the funds I'll get the Jane Foster Thor, pay off Rocket Raccoon and maybe get this Thor 1/5th scale piece

----

Out of the 3 I still think Iron Man looks the best especially the EX

Thanks for the tip!

I think im gonna have a really hard time setting this up
f2bd32feea579d7ce201b21d1d18e734.jpg

Framed print is 26" high

I'm gonna have the actual statue with the avengers coming towards him from his left side...should work

I'm gonna have the actual statue with the avengers coming towards him from his left side...should work

Man. I i could afford it id do the same! Hahaha. So ill be waiting on your pics[emoji16]

Man. I i could afford it id do the same! Hahaha. So ill be waiting on your pics[emoji16]

Long wait for all of us lol..if I could afford it I would get this and look for that cosmic cube on a pedestal that was roaming around ebay a month ago.IMG_4497.JPG

Dude we should totally compare our collections because I'm a mainly Thor collector too! Thor fans for life! For Asgard! :hi5:

A lot of my Thor collection is Bowen since they did many characters we'll never see from Sideshow. I have the Hard Hero statue and the Master Replicas comic book cover scene statue. For SS I have the first PF, vs. Loki diorama, LSB, and the SDCC 2005 1/4 helmet and hammer set. I recently ordered the modern PF and will get the Jane Foster PF too.

For honor! For glory! For Asgard! :duff

Glad it went up right off the bat. This is my first SS statue order in 3 years. I still need to order the Jane PF. I wish they hadn't put the two up for order so close together.

Ditto!!! Excited to be Collecting Sautes again. Bring on the HUlk!

I just found out about SS. Ordered thanos but got booted from the waitlist for EX version.

Saw these and ordered them, but I'm on waitlist for EX IM and CA. Can't wait til hulk comes out.

I'm actually hoping they make more to compliment the line up

I'm a big Thor fan but never bought a statue. I do have a bunch of Bowen busts and always wanted at least one statue. I liked the Bowen Museum pose Classic Thor, but missed out on initial release and never felt it was worth the premium it sold for. I regret not getting the original Sideshow Premium format Thor and that too sells for ridiculous amounts, and didn't like the movie versions or the newer modern one. Would love to get this Thor statue as it looks amazing. Wish it was a little cheaper. Problem is I buy too much other stuff, and Star Wars always seems to trump everything else.... I'll probably regret this too!!! :lol

Hello, I really appreciate everyone having fun and discussing this line of statues. I have some concerns or thoughts and I'm looking for advice or info. I'm a sideshow Virgin and have pre-ordered Cap, Thor and IM. I am wondering it if is possible that Iron Man's knee will be fixed before release or if we have seen the finished version? A user on this forum pointed out the left knee and it has been bugging me haha. Also, I'm a little annoyed with the pricing. I don't like that they have upped the price for Thor and I am fairly sure they will for Hulk. I was hoping Thor would be shorter because I have no clue how to display these now. No matter what I will be buying the Cap but I'm just looking for someone to talk me off the ledge so to speak. Any help or insight is greatly appreciated.

Back