Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say don't let Iron Man's pose bother you. Since the line is inspired by the classic comics then it passes for me. Look at some classic iron man comics and you will see he has awkward leg poses. Pricing is annoying to me as well, im going to finish this line then re-evaluate the value of this hobby. Unfortunatley we're facing the period of inflation for statues.

Yeah pricing for thor was annoying. No doubt hulk will be at least 100 more. But these look so cool to me. Especially together. No idea how i will display them together yer. Ill cross that bridge when i get there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say don't let Iron Man's pose bother you. Since the line is inspired by the classic comics then it passes for me. Look at some classic iron man comics and you will see he has awkward leg poses. Pricing is annoying to me as well, im going to finish this line then re-evaluate the value of this hobby. Unfortunatley we're facing the period of inflation for statues.

That's what we all say but we still end up buying more and even more expensive statues. :lol

I was really bummed I missed out on these koto avengers 1/6 fine arts. But i think ill be juuuust fine with sideshow[emoji51]
909597080e538cd7676c88154560ec61.jpg

Does the Thor feel a little out of scale? I know he is extending up but for him to be close to 10 inches taller than the others doesn't feel right. For some reason

Does the Thor feel a little out of scale? I know he is extending up but for him to be close to 10 inches taller than the others doesn't feel right. For some reason

No, Thor is huge. He should have more girth than Cap and Iron Man. He's also around 6' 8" tall. Much taller than the other core Avengers except for HULK.

That does make sense. I still think I'm going to cancel everything except the Captain America. I just can't get over the change in price and I can't stop looking at Iron Man's leg. It's just so much money to not love every single detail. Also, I just don't think I have the space to display them

Sideshows look way better. I wonder if they will go any further with the line and give us Ant Man and Wasp. I'd like to see Hawkeye, Vision and Scarlet Witch too.

That would be great but odds are it won't happen.

Why? I kinda feel the same way. Only cuz the editions are pretty low. I could be wrong. Also the fact that they announced all 4 core avengers from they one makes me believe thats it

Hahahahaha yeah anything after the main 4 is just a bonus for me. Im more of a 1/6 collector. I got their black panther and vision is next. Looks really amazing

The exclusive for Iron Man EX is SOLD OUT

Im thinking Captain America will go soon as well.

-----

I knocked off $50 for Iron Man with the International Coupons

and $200 off Cap EX with rewards and credit

So far this line is a smash hit in my book

My friend is getting me the Thor EX

The exclusive for Iron Man EX is SOLD OUT

Im thinking Captain America will go soon as well.

-----

I knocked off $50 for Iron Man with the International Coupons

and $200 off Cap EX with rewards and credit

So far this line is a smash hit in my book

My friend is getting me the Thor EX

Coool. Are we the only ones here getting this line? Lol

Back