Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and ordered Cap while the exclusive is still available and it says low stock remaining. I will order Iron Man collector's edition too even though exclusive is on WL, but I wouldn't display him with that classic head anyway. And the Thor looks too cool not to have it either.

I went ahead and ordered Cap while the exclusive is still available and it says low stock remaining. I will order Iron Man collector's edition too even though exclusive is on WL, but I wouldn't display him with that classic head anyway. And the Thor looks too cool not to have it either.

I won't use the IM ex either, but jumped on the WL anyway. I'm sure it will convert.

Hi guys. Question. Not that it will affect my purchase. Im all in for this line. So IM ex 500 is on WL, reg is 1000 pieces and free shipping. Cap ex of 500 is low stock, reg also 1000 pieces and free shipping. Does this mean that the demand for these are pretty low?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm I got the ex of both but the shipping is yet to be determined, but for the reg is free shipping.. wonder if the ex will get free shipping also

Hmm I got the ex of both but the shipping is yet to be determined, but for the reg is free shipping.. wonder if the ex will get free shipping also

Yeah both my ex are pending shipping

Thor details are up.

ES - 750
Price - $420.00

"The Sideshow Exclusive Thor statue also features a swap-out helmet with his classic feathered wings."

I won't use the IM ex either, but jumped on the WL anyway. I'm sure it will convert.

Do you know when IM exc went to WL. I looked at these when they first debuted and incredibly I forgot all about them til I saw the Thor yesterday. They look impressive to me and I just wish the prices were just a little lower like $279 since they're 1/5 scale.

Thor details are up.

ES - 750
Price - $420.00

"The Sideshow Exclusive Thor statue also features a swap-out helmet with his classic feathered wings."

Figured they would raise it from 360... [emoji35]

666342a37a736f9061cb90fa027a1f4c.jpg
damn i was hoping they would add something like this. No way im missing out on this haha. Exactly what i wanted for yearssss

Yeah I'm already invested in so I have no choice to get the hulk at 550 or whatever price they seem necessary

Back