Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still not liking Ironman. Captain America is ok ...but still don't dig it as much as I want to.

Only Thor I really like. Not sure about Hulk. Aaaaah ....I might just skip this line.

I'm still not liking Ironman. Captain America is ok ...but still don't dig it as much as I want to.

Only Thor I really like. Not sure about Hulk. Aaaaah ....I might just skip this line.
Lol a lot of ifs. Maybe if hulk turs out superb it will pull you in hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup I think lots will Asdf. The scale itself turns lots off.

I'm officially in...damn you Thor...but certainly don't feel a need as a collector anymore to be a completion so likely won't get them all.

I'm 100% down for Thor and Cap. IM still not sure and Hulk remains to be seen.

Yup I think lots will Asdf. The scale itself turns lots off.

I'm officially in...damn you Thor...but certainly don't feel a need as a collector anymore to be a completion so likely won't get them all.

I'm 100% down for Thor and Cap. IM still not sure and Hulk remains to be seen.

Thats the thing. I "need" to get em all. I got 1/6 JL and 1/6 xmen. Avengers i got the koto 1/10 set but these are just too small and avengers now. Which i dont hate but still haha. So this line is perfect. For me anyways lol

Thor looking up looks weird with the others.

Agreed with this. I think the Cap pose is also very awkward. Swap out Cap and Thor in the set up they've pictured (Cap charging forward, Thor on left in a battle pose) and I would be in for the whole set, but as it is I'm not biting. Curious to see the QC on these as well, I'm suprised at the detail they appear to be pulling out in 1/5th.

Thats the thing. I "need" to get em all. I got 1/6 JL and 1/6 xmen. Avengers i got the koto 1/10 set but these are just too small and avengers now. Which i dont hate but still haha. So this line is perfect. For me anyways lol

With an overall collection like that this set is perfect for you. That's the great thing about collecting everyone has their own end goal in mind. :hi5:

The details on Capt is incredible, but the pose is just killing this statue. Iron Man left leg is twisted in a very odd position, and Thor, the face expression is lifeless for the pose. However, overall it is really good I would say.

I really wish they at least kept the ES to 500 for Thor. They pull us in, then raise the ES and price on Thor... I really have to contemplate Hulk, if he's at least $500 then for just $150 more I could get the Wolverine and Hulk maquette.

I guess I was just in time for Cap Exc cause it went to WL as of last night. These are gonna turn out pretty well and people are gonna kick themselves for not getting them. ES of 500 or 750 won't last too long even with the collector's edition. Look what happened to Thanos Exc in just a matter of minutes.

Sideshow is back to announcing exclusive edition sizes. Hmmm...Thanos opened the door. I'm not saying this is bad or good (it depends on what type of collector you are) but it is worth noting.

I guess I was just in time for Cap Exc cause it went to WL as of last night. These are gonna turn out pretty well and people are gonna kick themselves for not getting them. ES of 500 or 750 won't last too long even with the collector's edition. Look what happened to Thanos Exc in just a matter of minutes.

Interesting! Was wondering when cap would go on WL. I bet Thor had something to do with it. I just hope i can grap the ex head on thor. Last time they announced an edition it WL in 3 minutes[emoji28]

Yeah that would be my only complaint. I mean 360 360 420 630? Cmon. I kinda see a pattern here. Announcing edition size for ex beforehand and jacking the price. Funny both are 750. Thanos now Thor. Hmmmmmm

SSC just gave everyone $15 worth of rewards in their accounts effectively reducing the price of this to $405

Back