Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor looks pretty good but the Hulk has a King Kong vibe which doesn't interest me.

I'll actually be upset if they nail the HULK. I've been waiting forever for a raging classic green PF without a gorilla face. It would be my luck if they give me everything I've been waiting for in this sculpt....only to have it be in 1/5 scale. :gah:

I took this pics from this video : https://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/04/03/exclusive-hulk-and-thor-join-sideshow-collectible-avengers-assem/

Screenshot_20170404-060327.jpgScreenshot_20170404-060400.jpgScreenshot_20170404-060427.jpgScreenshot_20170404-060459.jpg

Look really good that line

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude u made my day!!! Hahahaha awesome! What vid! Hahahahah. Been looking forward for this so long. Got cap and im on po. Sry soo excited lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah te vid they put up confirmed it. All EX are classic portraits. 2 down 2 to go[emoji2]

1/4 scale has been all the rage for a while now. Seems like 1/3 is the new black... I liked 1/5 and never had a problem with it, size and price are pretty friendly. Hulk will probably turn out just as good.

1/2 now too, will the bubble ever burst?

Man. I see these 1/3 and 1/4. I wonder how lol. I have 2 PFs 1/6 justice league and a few 1/6 xmen. These 1/5 will be my first. Like you said price and scale this hits the spot for me

Man. I see these 1/3 and 1/4. I wonder how lol. I have 2 PFs 1/6 justice league and a few 1/6 xmen. These 1/5 will be my first. Like you said price and scale this hits the spot for me

That's exactly it. I have and have had plenty of PF's, and have other large items on po, but when I see nicely done pieces at a smaller scale I still appreciate it the same as everything else.

I'm not trying to order anything else but I just might order Thor, possibly Hulk too.

Back