Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha good eye. I tried it. Felt weird. Maybe tony is into some kind of yoga [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha good eye. I tried it. Felt weird. Maybe tony is into some kind of yoga [emoji23]

Right? The knee and foot shouldn't be twisted like that.

Could be me, but this looks off:
marvel-iron-man-avengers-assemble-statue-200354-04.jpg

Anyone see a problem with Ironman's left knee with respect to his left foot?

The left knee is twisting in and the left foot is twisting out. I just don't see how that can be physically possible.

Aaaannnnndddd.....thanks for ruining another one, AC. Appreciate that. :lol

j/k

Hahahaha. So i just noticed ex for iron man is 500. Is this a bad / good thing?

Well I pre-ordered after getting a $20 off code with my SS Catwoman. Might have to skip Hulk vs Wolverine; don't like the seam on Hulks left knee.

I don't have any Avengers related statues in my collection yet (I don't count Spider-Man). I'm considering the new 1/4 XM Captain America but at that price, I could probably pick up this Cap, Iron Man and Thor. Added bonus is that they will be the same scale as the Hulk dio which I'm picking up. Decisions...

Might come down to how Thor looks once he is revealed.

I don't have any Avengers related statues in my collection yet (I don't count Spider-Man). I'm considering the new 1/4 XM Captain America but at that price, I could probably pick up this Cap, Iron Man and Thor. Added bonus is that they will be the same scale as the Hulk dio which I'm picking up. Decisions...

Always thought the hulk dio would look cool because of the scale. Same here on avengers statues. PF spiderman dont count lol. This is a case where im putting my faith in ss for thor and hulk. POs cap and IM hoping thor (at least) would look great as well. And God i hope hulk is badass[emoji2]

Always thought the hulk dio would look cool because of the scale. Same here on avengers statues. PF spiderman dont count lol. This is a case where im putting my faith in ss for thor and hulk. POs cap and IM hoping thor (at least) would look great as well. And God i hope hulk is badass[emoji2]

Congrats on the PO. I'm holding off for now. Really want to see Thor before pulling the trigger. I think I'll be out for Hulk though if I get the dio. One Hulk is enough for me. Nice thing so far is the low edition sizes on these.

I, too, was hoping this line could be my Avengers line up ...but I'm not liking Iron Man. Not sure how the others will sort out in this line, but I might reconsider if its only Iron Man that I don't like. We'll see ...

Hey, nothing wrong with the 1/10 Avengers lineup. It is small but still cool. (By the way, you need to add the Koto 1/10 Spider-Man to that setup - sit him right in front and it will look great).

Hey, nothing wrong with the 1/10 Avengers lineup. It is small but still cool. (By the way, you need to add the Koto 1/10 Spider-Man to that setup - sit him right in front and it will look great).

Haha thanks. i like them but for my collection i prefer bigger scale. Only reason i didn't get the 1/10 spider man is cuz in saving for other. Will jump on it as soon as amazon has the inevitable deep discount lol

Some concept art revealed. Hulk and Thor! 2 excl down and 2 to go. These are really gonna look nice together cant wait
e8a9d07d13662801750ff6d802d60a0f.jpg
d9ec8771bff1aa98ba1b166be69469c9.jpg
3a070ef9132f5dbfe7882d4e8e12a7c3.jpg
0a34ee75c8232b12d4ed8351ca4c7a65.jpg

ok iron man = mark 6 maquette, cap america : cap america pf, thor=thor pf, hulk= hot toys hulk age of ultron, recycled concepts, nothing new at all, consolation prize for those who could not buy the pfs/maquette in time

Back