Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would you switch out, if you designed it then what would you want to be the exclusive piece

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

A couple switch out suggestions: unmasked head sculpt, a left hand as a clinched fist (in case you didn't want the spear).

A couple switch out suggestions: unmasked head sculpt, a left hand as a clinched fist (in case you didn't want the spear).
In the original concept art he wasn't holding the spear, so that would of been my guess for the collectors. I would of made the spear the exclusive
9f08d78bb5b6fca60ad9bd7a83431faa.jpg

I have all main 4 in ex edition, I think I am going to wait the free shipping deal after the release haha

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Some nice deals on the AA line for SDCC...especially if you don't mind the variants.

I really dig this line. I want it to keep going. I don't have a lot of room for display, so the smaller footprint of 1/5 I want it to keep going.

48045981098_76d6ddf6cb_b.jpg

Technically it is the exclusive, as there is no backup collectors edition once the exclusive version is sold out. Which is exactly why I'm sure sideshow did that. Every other statues exclusive sold out and now the collectors are just sitting there unsold.

Technically it is the exclusive, as there is no backup collectors edition once the exclusive version is sold out. Which is exactly why I'm sure sideshow did that. Every other statues exclusive sold out and now the collectors are just sitting there unsold.

Yeah agree. The spear was definitely an ex. I hope this line continues

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No 'no spear' version?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
No, just the one version. Probably will be the standard from now on if the line continues, the collectors edition's of the other statues are just sitting there unsold so I don't blame them for only making the one version to try to keep inventory down

I'm a completionist but I think this might be a pass for me
4a742aa912ef6b62a64aa1ce65c38da8.jpg

Back