Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this BW ....but it's unfortunate that I didn't like the Iron Man, Thor and Cap. If anything I only liked Hulk in this line ...BW makes two.

So the Black Panther is limited to 1000 which I think is pretty high!

Envoy? de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

Captain Marvel
151c76e63c7e6c29f7658240cd198764.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Wish they would of announced 2 at the same time like they did last year. I knew they were announcing another statue today though because they fixed the collection page yesterday and corrected everything. They removed the link to the red hulk rsvp page, so I assume they canceled it because the grey one sold poorly.

Still have to see what SSC has to offer. Hard to get excited when they show only the silhouette.

I guess Black Panther is coming early. Got an email saying it would be ready in February instead of May.

Es:

Black Widow ex 250
Regular 500

Pretty low number, I am surprised

Es:

Black Widow ex 250
Regular 500

Pretty low number, I am surprised

They recently just had another black widow that looked very similar to this one. Same body suit, same wrist shockers, holding a rifle, pretty much an exact copy but in a different pose, it was a premium format and sold out all 2250 pieces.
076882771c38715d3049989a7d7afa9e.jpg
3df0afc118a87d5cabe25e3da00a9342.jpg

These are really cool. I don’t collect any as when it comes to statues, I just collect DC. But I think 1/5 is a nice medium. Not nearly as much of space takers as 1/4 but still sizable enough to not feel tiny

I might get both. I haven't decided yet

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back