Statue Sideshow Avengers Assemble statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Thor today and the face is clean no marks. Inspected the body and all is good. The expressionless face makes him look like the Frankenstein monster. I will post more pics later, but I wanted to show the face of mine first since so many people had problems with theirs.

I'm not seeing a pic but I'm glad you didn't get a bad sculpt.

Mine came in also and it’s near flawless in my opinion. The face doesn’t even seem elongated... maybe it’s just wishful thinking. I would give mine 9.5 out of 10 so far before a more thorough inspection. If being nit picky the paint on the belt isn’t perfect and I have a scratch on this pant thigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine came in also and it’s near flawless in my opinion. The face doesn’t even seem elongated... maybe it’s just wishful thinking. I would give mine 9.5 out of 10 so far before a more thorough inspection. If being nit picky the paint on the belt isn’t perfect and I have a scratch on this pant thigh.

Mine is number 26/750

This is the lowest number I’ve received so far in my collection

I got my Thor today and the face is clean no marks. Inspected the body and all is good. The expressionless face makes him look like the Frankenstein monster. I will post more pics later, but I wanted to show the face of mine first since so many people had problems with theirs.

I was able to view your sculpt and it looks so much better than mine.

I have a sticker on the box saying 227/1500

227 is my number.... But the base and the Brown shipper says 227/750..

That's weird

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

I have a sticker on the box saying 227/1500

227 is my number.... But the base and the Brown shipper says 227/750..

That's weird

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk
My exclusive captain got sent out in a collector's box too, it doesn't have the exclusive sticker on the front of the art box

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

No worries. SS will send you a good one that has been quality-controlled checked this time. I had a bad Red Sonja sculpt and they sent me a great replacement.

Awesome! Thank you, that makes me feel better. I'm really hoping I hear back from them soon. Did you have to pay for shipping? Will they have me destroy my current one?

Awesome! Thank you, that makes me feel better. I'm really hoping I hear back from them soon. Did you have to pay for shipping? Will they have me destroy my current one?

After you get your replacement sculpt free of any charges. You inspect it and if it's good and I`m sure it will be then you destroy the bad 1 and take pictures. They want to see it in pieces.

After you get your replacement sculpt free of any charges. You inspect it and if it's good and I`m sure it will be then you destroy the bad 1 and take pictures. They want to see it in pieces.

Are you serious?

Absolutely, an expert painter can easily fix it, so they don't want you selling it on Ebay. You gotta take a hammer to the bad sculpt as proof you destroyed it. Trust me it will be fun.

Trust me, I have no problem smashing this head sculpt haha. Hoping to hear from them today.

Back