Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my favorite batman from SDCC. Prime1 frank miller comes in close second.

Can't wait

So I logged into SSC, put this in my cart ready to do flex pay but then got pulled away by my daughter to go shopping. Three hours later got an email from SSC enticing me to complete my purchase with 10% off. Got him with a $52 discount on 8 pay!

So I logged into SSC, put this in my cart ready to do flex pay but then got pulled away by my daughter to go shopping. Three hours later got an email from SSC enticing me to complete my purchase with 10% off. Got him with a $52 discount on 8 pay!

Sonofabi.... Congrats.

Although I already ordered this, I just got the code too. However, I removed the code and order from cart and attempted to save but keeps telling me Ive already used this code. Was gonna try it on something else but, oh well.

Last edited:

Awesome ! I wish I could get some codes lol

Awesome ! I wish I could get some codes lol

Not hard to get, you just clear your browser history, go to the sideshow site, add the item you want and add to cart and don't go any futher. Then wait a min and move your mouse over the address bar and it should have a pop up with either 5 or 10 percent off, just repeat till you get the 10%. If it is not eligible (has to be up a PF usually and available for order for a while) it will just have a save your cart pop up. You can only use one code per account now, so choose wisely.

In case you guys are interested, I uploaded a couple bonus features about Batman, straight from the Blu-ray:

Not hard to get, you just clear your browser history, go to the sideshow site, add the item you want and add to cart and don't go any futher. Then wait a min and move your mouse over the address bar and it should have a pop up with either 5 or 10 percent off, just repeat till you get the 10%. If it is not eligible (has to be up a PF usually and available for order for a while) it will just have a save your cart pop up. You can only use one code per account now, so choose wisely.

This just worked for me right now.

Thank you

THANKS!!!!
As I already ordered this on day 1, and that I used reward points, it's been kinda of a hassle, BUT the SSC rep has been REALLY helpful and made this work!

With the low $CAD, it's REALLY something helpful as those statue keeps rising in price!
THANKS!

I really want to PO this. That 10% off seems almost impossible to get. I've been trying for a week, from 2 different laptops, and seem to only get the 5%. :dunno You guys have been really lucky

.....Or when Sideshow learn how to sculpt full human faces again.:pray:

But even so I can't wait to receive this piece. Armored Bats alone will probably take up all the space in a Besta cube.

Back