Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to get 10% off this item in case anyone is still interested. I had to clear cookies, placed item in cart and waited 5-10 mins for code to pop-up

I was able to get 10% off this item in case anyone is still interested. I had to clear cookies, placed item in cart and waited 5-10 mins for code to pop-up

After reading your post I went and tried it. Got the 10% too, but at check out it said "not eligible, you can only use this code one time"... evidently I used the 10% discount over the summer for the AA Batman so no luck. Well no sale for SS :(

After reading your post I went and tried it. Got the 10% too, but at check out it said "not eligible, you can only use this code one time"... evidently I used the 10% discount over the summer for the AA Batman so no luck. Well no sale for SS :(

Just message them on the live chat and tell them that you got a code but it won't let you use it. They will put it through, I've done that numerous times

Just message them on the live chat and tell them that you got a code but it won't let you use it. They will put it through, I've done that numerous times

Lol I've been rejected like 10 times...not sure if you just lucky or what

Do you guys think this statue will hold its value or even go up?

Not sure whether to wait or order now.

Do you guys think this statue will hold its value or even go up?

Not sure whether to wait or order now.

Virtually no pieces go up in value these days. And those that do (XM, for example), do so transiently, and prices tend to come back down to levels the market can handle. As for holding value, it may as it's currently the only 1:4 Armoured Batman statue... but I think that has a lot to do with production execution from SS.

My order was placed a long time ago.

Since SS latest DC efforts have been not so hot, I am waiting for production pics. For me Afleck Batman production headsculpt was bad, and Ledger Joker a huge disapontment also. I do not want to risk losing a $50 nrd. I am just not happy with SS at this point. I liked the movie, but I can see why many didn't. Definitely split opinions on it. Buy it if you love it, with this market you are lucky to break even. Also totally agree with SammyG. These are not investments, but a passion. Ones who will profit from them will be my kids because they didn't pay anything for them. If they sell after I am gone, everything is profit for them lol.

I'm hoping since most of his face is armored even less shows so it might look good!:lol
Seriously if the armor is done right I will be picking this up

I'm hoping since most of his face is armored even less shows so it might look good!:lol
Seriously if the armor is done right I will be picking this up

Yeah, the face sculpt on this one has even less likeness to Affleck compared to the regular suit PF, but I might get this if this turns out well. The guys who designed the suit designed this figure, that alone makes it worth the admission for me. Like getting a maquette for the price of a PF :)

Curious, has there been any word on a BvS Supes PF? Would look awesome with this and Wonder Woman

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Well, we were also led to believe there would be no WW, then poof there she is.

This was her answer when I asked about the possibility of a BvS Wonder Woman...

This I really do not know. I only know that a Superman collectible from that film is not being planned.

She didn't rule out Wonder Woman. But she did rule out a BvS Supes.

Keep in mind that the absence of a BvS Supes doesn't mean we won't be getting a JLA Supes.

This was her answer when I asked about the possibility of a BvS Wonder Woman...

This I really do not know. I only know that a Superman collectible from that film is not being planned.

She didn't rule out Wonder Woman. But she did rule out a BvS Supes.

Keep in mind that the absence of a BvS Supes doesn't mean we won't be getting a JLA Supes.

Maybe not in your post she didnt rule it out, but another was much less discernible. Either way, never say never right?

Back