Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone can say Pauly Shores In the Army or Jury Duty is not garbage must really love bad movies. I will concede some of the police academymovies. Only 3 movies scoring at least a 60% on rotten tomatoes are movies he was in and not the star or producer, they were a Goofy Movie, an Extremely Goofy Movie, and Heckler. Jury Duty got a ZERO on rotten tomatoes. In the Army got a 6%.

If anyone can say Pauly Shores In the Army or Jury Duty is not garbage must really love bad movies. I will concede some of the police academymovies. Only 3 movies scoring at least a 60% on rotten tomatoes are movies he was in and not the star or producer, they were a Goofy Movie, an Extremely Goofy Movie, and Heckler. Jury Duty got a ZERO on rotten tomatoes. In the Army got a 6%.

You are really on pauly shore lol (no one cares enough about him to talk about his movies.

Can the haters just leave and comment on a piece they actually like? You don't see me in the Iron Man threads bitching about how much I hate those movies or the ****ing Avengers. Why would I do that? Its cool when the masses wanna enjoy that bland garbage, so let me enjoy my "grim dark" Batfleck in peace.

Can the haters just leave and comment on a piece they actually like? You don't see me in the Iron Man threads bitching about how much I hate those movies or the ****ing Avengers. Why would I do that? Its cool when the masses wanna enjoy that bland garbage, so let me enjoy my "grim dark" Batfleck in peace.

Batman sucks.

3s3k1d.jpg

Seems some guys already got to watch the BvS extended edition which leaked on flixster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back