Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BvS was disappointing but have to admit the fight scenes between bats n supes were brilliant. Until martha showed up. Batman fans should think about getting this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BvS was disappointing but have to admit the fight scenes between bats n supes were brilliant. Until martha showed up. Batman fans should think about getting this

I LOVED BvS and the Martha scene. It makes sense that that name makes him freeze up in that situation and that it helps him realize he has been played. People just like to bash DC because it is not Marvel. Civil War had a lot of bad stuff in it but nobody complains.

"Did you know he killed my parents?!" "Tony, no." "Did you know?!" "...Yes"

was way worse and way more out of left field in my opinion. Captain America? Captain Asshat more like.

Back to topic: I preordered this badboy on day one and can't wait. I heard from someone who knows someone that Sideshow will follow this up with the mad max type Batman from the future/knightmare sequence, if it does well. I would love that too. Could be fantastic with a mixed media coat!

Yep nightmare batman looks so cool, just look at the hot toys version to see how well it will translate to a figure / statue. I can see a lot of people loving this film even more if the 3 hour cut makes it more coherent. Well I guess it couldn't be less coherent! OJ I loved a lot of what snyder did, affleck is the definitive bat for me (in film). Can't believe it's out at the end of this month?!

Really wanted to love BvS, would have loved it more if it would have been a more natural clash of personality/ ideology between bat n supes instead of being played by luthor.

I LOVED BvS and the Martha scene. It makes sense that that name makes him freeze up in that situation and that it helps him realize he has been played. People just like to bash DC because it is not Marvel. Civil War had a lot of bad stuff in it but nobody complains.

was way worse and way more out of left field in my opinion. Captain America? Captain Asshat more like.

Back to topic: I preordered this badboy on day one and can't wait. I heard from someone who knows someone that Sideshow will follow this up with the mad max type Batman from the future/knightmare sequence, if it does well. I would love that too. Could be fantastic with a mixed media coat!
I sincerely hope this is true and happens! Outside of a 'regular outfit' Batfleck, I really dug the Knightmare look and would be very curious to see Sideshow tackle it. Still holding out hope for a Suicide Squad/Margot Robbie Harley Quinn Premium Format first and foremost though.

Considering the low ES, will they wait for justice league to roll out more stuff?

Superman can hear Lois Lane scream help from wherever in the world. Yet, he can't find his mother. All he need to do is fly super fast and rescue her.

Superman can hear Lois Lane scream help from wherever in the world. Yet, he can't find his mother. All he need to do is fly super fast and rescue her.

Stop using logic, dammit! :rotfl I think Snyder actually addressed this issue but it still didn't really make sense, apparently a deleted scene of supes trying to find his mother and just hearing all the screams and cries for help was too dark for the theatrical cut

In your opinion.

I don't feel the need to preface my comments with in my opinion on a forum. With that said

The movie was garbage if you like it thats fine they make movies like sharknado and the room which people out there like also so no biggie.

There are good points to the film so its no ALL bad but the bad far far outweigh the good.

And let me welcome you to the posting side! Now you aren't just a lurker.

I'm actually commissioning one, and I know Tony Mei is doing a 1:4 and 1:6 (no hand though). So in addition to the one already listed, that's 3 customs.

I want a bit more control over this custom, which is why I am doing one myself. Will update the forums as I get progress.

Someone's working on that custom.

I'm actually commissioning one, and I know Tony Mei is doing a 1:4 and 1:6 (no hand though). So in addition to the one already listed, that's 3 customs.

I want a bit more control over this custom, which is why I am doing one myself. Will update the forums as I get progress.

So just researched thread, unless I missed it, a mod or the OP removed the 1st suggestion of the custom spear.

I don't feel the need to preface my comments with in my opinion on a forum. With that said

The movie was garbage if you like it thats fine they make movies like sharknado and the room which people out there like also so no biggie.

There are good points to the film so its no ALL bad but the bad far far outweigh the good.

And let me welcome you to the posting side! Now you aren't just a lurker.

I disagree, any Pauly Shore movie is garbage and most of the police academy movies.:) B vs S was good imo.

Back