Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today. I'm at work, person at home almost threw out the shipper. Almost flipped my ****.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

033/750 Big and heavy.

Upon opening...

Noticed new upgraded corner bumper foam. No longer cheap styrofoam filling the gap for the larger shipper.
Typical styrofoam container, not sealed/seated properly. However, there are now handles molded in for easier pulling.
Everything wrapped in paper and in plastic bags.

You really have to fidget getting him onto the base, doesnt line up easily... be careful.
Has a 5 o'clock shadow, not like previous pic.
Annnnnnd, the eyes dont work. (batteries were inc)

Ok, disclaimer, Ive never owned a light up PF before... there is a VERY SMALL THIN clear piece of plastic btwn the batteries... remove that. Eys work now.

20170602_173140.jpg
20170602_172826.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the cell pics...

Looks good. Congrats. I'm pretty upset, I was told that mine was shipping Wednesday and then again on Thursday (guaranteed from Customer Service chats), and still "processing". Dammit, I need to see this one in hand soon.

Can you estimate what diameter of object the non-exclusive hand would be able to accommodate?

Looks good. Congrats. I'm pretty upset, I was told that mine was shipping Wednesday and then again on Thursday (guaranteed from Customer Service chats), and still "processing". Dammit, I need to see this one in hand soon.

Can you estimate what diameter of object the non-exclusive hand would be able to accommodate?

That sux bro, sorry.

1/2" maybe...

View attachment 345596

Last edited:
Oh my... this might actually pan out such that the custom spear won't need an additional hand. The handle of my 1:4 prototype is about 3/8"! I'm optimistic. Cannot wait to see how it works/looks.

Thats awesome! The only issue I may see is toward the pinky where the hand opens up, losing any grip you may get from the index finger and thumb.
However, with the heavier end being the kryptonite gravity should do the job.

20170602_182557.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah, that's not the best service that they can provide.

And I do not mean to rub it in at all, but I just placed my order for this on Wednesday through Sideshow, and the very next day it had apparently already shipped.

I hope to see your prototype of the spear soon, so hopefully they ship it out to you ASAP.

Sorry for the cell pics...

Congrats, buddy. Man, this and the regular suit Batfleck look great together huh.

Curious, how's the box size compared to the regular suit PF? I was surprised by the latter's box, thought it would not go beyond the size of the Arkham Asylum Bats PF's box, but I was wrong.

looks so good- gonna have to get but that Prime 1 version keeps calling me...:lol

Congrats, buddy. Man, this and the regular suit Batfleck look great together huh.

Curious, how's the box size compared to the regular suit PF? I was surprised by the latter's box, thought it would not go beyond the size of the Arkham Asylum Bats PF's box, but I was wrong.
Box is huge. I don't have a ton of pfs and statues but the box is way bigger then PG, BG, He-Man and Skeletor. I'd say it's wider then PG and BG together side-by-side.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back