Sideshow Armored Batman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Production pic close up

Screenshot_20170525-211235.jpg

Mine shipped this morning aest also.

I was thinking recently to possibly cancel my order with Popcultcha and order directly with Sideshow to get the Exclusive, which for once for a Batman is pretty good, but the difference in cost is approximately $220 AUD ($164 USD).

Is getting the Exclusive a couple of months early worth that?

Though I do have $125 in rewards, which would drop it to about $47 AUD. But I've always considered rewards to be almost as good as cash.

I was thinking recently to possibly cancel my order with Popcultcha and order directly with Sideshow to get the Exclusive, which for once for a Batman is pretty good, but the difference in cost is approximately $220 AUD ($164 USD).

Though I do have $125 in rewards, which would drop it to about $47 AUD. But I've always considered rewards to be almost as good as cash.
I guess it really depends what kind of a collector you are. Some are completionist and have a hard time not getting exclusive, others not so much.
I find myself really wanting the exclusives even when they aren't superb.
Mind you I have the same problem with board games from Kickstarter, I feel like I'm missing something if I have a retail version missing all the stuff exclusive to KS.

I've definitely paid extra in the last for exclusives.

Oh and Mine shipped as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It depends on how good the EX is. Might be a bit extra but if you need to sell it later doubt you will lose much money on the EX and possibly you might make money on it depending on the piece.

For this piece I like this EX but the EX on the prime 1 1:3 for example i don't like that much.

Did the offer free shipping on this statue for awhile, because I wasn't charged for it, not that I'm complaining

^Ohhh yeah, I got free shipping didnt even notice lol. Awesome. Shaving $125 w/RPs as well just made this piece even better!

Damn, I wish I could get free shipping, as I would definitely buy this from Sideshow then.

As it's $180.42 USD to ship to me.

Or at least a reduction on shipping, like a credit for the average US shipping cost etc.

It depends on how good the EX is. Might be a bit extra but if you need to sell it later doubt you will lose much money on the EX and possibly you might make money on it depending on the piece.

For this piece I like this EX but the EX on the prime 1 1:3 for example i don't like that much.

Well I decided to go for the Exclusive with Sideshow. With the new Australian GST/custom duties applying to all imports from 1st of July, I decided to burn my Sideshow rewards. As there's no telling if I'll ever use them post 1st of July.

Back