Sideshow Arkham Asylum & Arkham City Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. Hopefully it's not Joker for their classic bad guy. Really have seen enough of him. Give us a Two Face or Riddler, or even better - Mr. Freeze.

Hope the classic bad guy is Scarecrow. Joker already had a sublime release in PF form. I think Solomon Grundy would be cool (and huge). Or maybe Killer Kroc!

Well, looks like I'll be paying attention to this license after all.
....and to your wallet too! :lol

Awesome. Hopefully it's not Joker for their classic bad guy. Really have seen enough of him. Give us a Two Face or Riddler, or even better - Mr. Freeze.
Classic bad guy = Joker

Although I'd love to see them take on another villain.

Hope the classic bad guy is Scarecrow. Joker already had a sublime release in PF form. I think Solomon Grundy would be cool (and huge). Or maybe Killer Kroc!

There is one major potential problem with this license. Igo stated over on SF that only two 1/4 pieces are planned with a possible third piece getting released. He clearly stated not to get our hopes up as far as getting a lot of 1/4 statues in this license.

Given the roles and popularity of the Joker and Bats in both Arkham games, it is a very strong possibility those are 2 of the 3 characters being made. That's a shame. As you said, we already have a sublime Joker PF. There are many other villains I would rather see released in this license before the Joker. Ra's, Two-Face, Scarecrow, and Mr. Freeze are just a few characters I'd like to see get produced before Joker. It will be interesting to see which 3 characters get chosen. The only real lock to make the roster is Batman. Who will the other 2 be?

There is one major potential problem with this license. Igo stated over on SF that only two 1/4 pieces are planned with a possible third piece getting released. He clearly stated not to get our hopes up as far as getting a lot of 1/4 statues in this license.

Given the roles and popularity of the Joker and Bats in both Arkham games, it is a very strong possibility those are 2 of the 3 characters being made. That's a shame. As you said, we already have a sublime Joker PF. There are many other villains I would rather see released in this license before the Joker. Ra's, Two-Face, Scarecrow, and Mr. Freeze are just a few characters I'd like to see get produced before Joker. It will be interesting to see which 3 characters get chosen. The only real lock to make the roster is Batman. Who will the other 2 be?

If the line is sucessful they will make more. They are being conservative as it is a nee license.

I think they would do best launching with something we haven't seen in PF form. An awesome Killer Kroc would be hard to pass by anyone since he would fit in well with the comic stuff but who knows.

If the line is sucessful they will make more. They are being conservative as it is a nee license.

I think they would do best launching with something we haven't seen in PF form. An awesome Killer Kroc would be hard to pass by anyone since he would fit in well with the comic stuff but who knows.

Well, either way I'll be paying attention to this license now that I know 1/4 scale pieces are in the mix. I do hope that the first few pieces in the launch are successful and lead to others. There are so many characters that I'd like to see made. Even if I can't get all of the characters I'd like, I would love to be able to cherry pick my favorites.

I just hope it's Joker and not one of the potentially super expensive guys like Bane - I'd consider the line if it really is only 2 pieces (which would make me think Bat's and Joker).

I think it's both...SS Alex is usually pretty reliable so I wouldn't dismiss her saying that they are making 1/6 figures...however Igo also works for SS which makes him a reputable source as well.

They aren't necessarily contradicting. There must be tons of projects in the works and Alex may not be involved in all of them. Igo may be directly involved in the PFs for Arkham.

As much as I'd love Hot Toys Arkham figures, I hope Sideshow is doing 1/6 figures. As people have said, Hot Toys waited too long, they deserve to lose the license. I'd love for Sideshow to make an Arkham City Harley.

I just went back and looked it up and it was black in asylum and blue in city.

BATMAN+ARKHAM+CITY+.3.jpg

Thats ironic! DC Collectibles had it backwards and made the Asylum Batman figures Blue and the City Batman figures Black.

I so hope for a Batman Arkham PF! The armpit thing on the comic one bothers me so much and I am not a fan of the spandex look, so this armoured Batman would be heaven for me.

I hope it will be sculpted, they seem to do better with sculpted statues than PFs.

It would have to be. He's basically wearing body armor not cloth. The only thing that could be mixed media on an Arkham Bats should be his cape. I'm very curious how Bats will turn out. I absolutely love the look of Arkham Bats. I'm very much looking forward to the reveal of the PFs in this line.

Back