Sideshow Apple

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, now I wish I'd put in a waitlist order that night. I should've known Sideshow would go and do something cool. :banghead

I just got my Apple card. 60/175. Very cool of sideshow, one day I might even use my reward points I have been accumulating to purchase something. I am hesitant, they will be missed if they are gone from my account. :wacky

A few questions for the folks lucky enough to get their apples ...

A) Did anyone actually get through in the beginning and place orders or has everybody gotten their apples from the wait list?

B) If you signed up for the waitlist, did it convert? (i.e.: Were there e-mails letting you know?)

C) Ultimately, were you ever actually charged the $15 dollars?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a curious fellow! :naughty

A few questions for the folks lucky enough to get their apples ...

A) Did anyone actually get through in the beginning and place orders or has everybody gotten their apples from the wait list?

B) If you signed up for the waitlist, did it convert? (i.e.: Were there e-mails letting you know?)

C) Ultimately, were you ever actually charged the $15 dollars?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm a curious fellow! :naughty

- Wait list
- no conversion email
- not yet

I Just got my Sideshow Apple Art Print and Thank you Card from Sideshow in the mail today! :lol Thank you all at Sideshow SO MUCH for doing stuff like this for us collectors. It is everyone there at Sideshow Collectibles that make this collecting thing so much fun!:lol Thank you all SO MUCH for the 300 points as well! :D

I LOVE these April 1st jokes!:lol

I cannot wait to see what you guys pull next year!:lol

Thanks so much

The Monster,
Nick

Dang, you guys got on the WL fast... I got on like hours after so looks like I'll be out of luck. Oh well.

I just got my Apple card. 60/175. Very cool of sideshow, one day I might even use my reward points I have been accumulating to purchase something. I am hesitant, they will be missed if they are gone from my account. :wacky

Sweet! I just got #61/175. Awesome thing for them to do!

I hope my waitlist converts!......Pfffft, who am I kidding!?...Anyway, who got lucky #13!? I see someone's already got #8. Basterd!:emperor

i got #96:chew...and 300 points
2010-04-19193950.jpg

Last edited:
Back