Sideshow Apple

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Apple today, # 36 of 175. I wasn't happy with the factory print job though, so I Photoshopped it and printed it on glossy paper.

How awesome is Sideshow? 300 points = $15 free just for playing along with an great Apple Fools joke. You rock, Sideshow. Good times.

Very cool, I am hoping to get one!

I just got a paper apple in the mail. Yes, I did jump on the wait list to see what would happen. :lol

The 300 Rewards Points was a very cool thing for them to do.

Got a picture of the apple this morning myself. I started laughing and my mom looked at my like whats wrong. I told her and she thought it was funny herself. Very good joke and I truly appreciate the 300 RP.

Thanks SS :duff

Got my SS apple card!

P4192677_1.jpg

THANK YOU SIDESHOW! You rock, as usual!

Does anyone have the points in their account yet, or will that happen later?

That's awesome, congrats! Did even the waitlisters get the reward points? Did you get an e-mail update or did they just show up in the mail?

Should we start an official picture page!:rotfl

Ahem... the printed Apple is actually life-size... ;)

But it doesn't taste very good. :monkey4

That's awesome, congrats! Did even the waitlisters get the reward points? Did you get an e-mail update or did they just show up in the mail?

Should we start an official picture page!:rotfl

It just showed up in the mail. There was a nice little card telling about the RPs.

sweet!!! i just got an apple card in the mail. Sideshow is an awesome company!!!! a pic of an apple was sweet enough but then i read the card that said they gave me 300 rewards points. outstanding. thanks sideshow.

Back