Sideshow Apple

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mesa said:
IMG_3723Large.jpg

Damn.. pretty cool. :lol

I just received 168. It was a nice thing to receive after having a crappy day. Also, "ordered" on 4/5.

Congratulations (to all btw)! I got on the wait list about half an hour after the apple went up. I thought it was a good joke, and that it was worth playing along. Alas, no apple as yet. Maybe the post takes a bit longer to reach Europe... perhaps because of that cursed volcano? We'll see.

I just received 168. It was a nice thing to receive after having a crappy day. Also, "ordered" on 4/5.

Wow! Seriously, you got on the list that late and still snagged one? I hope I have one coming. I got on the list about 45 minutes after it went up.

Congrats! :rock

Wow! Seriously, you got on the list that late and still snagged one? I hope I have one coming. I got on the list about 45 minutes after it went up.

Congrats! :rock

Well it depends... If people got on the list before me and do not get one, then I'm not sure if that was the exact date. I could be a few days off give or take...

If you are an international wait lister, who made the cut off date, and you have ash on your stoop, in your yard, or can smell burning sulfur, your package will be delayed due to volcanic activity.

Back