Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have it, I will post pics in the other thread later if you would like to see.
Personally I like it very much, a few reasons:

It is a maquette, not like big chap or alien warrior type of maquette, it was truely a concept sculpt for movie alien resurrection.
It was sculpted by Jordu Schell. And cooperated with ADI which made FX of alien 3 and alien resurrection.
It has a very unique taste of alien. The post is badass and really feels like a soldier not a creature sneaking in the dark.

To me there are only 8 alien statues from sideshow fans need to have. That's one of those.
I can sell my ss alien resurrection statue but for sure to keep this concept maquette.

Just Google...
'Alien Warrior - Faux-Bronze Concept Maquette'
You will find a whole discussion on another forum. People seem happy with it.

I'm not posting a link as it may be frowned upon :huh

Surprising can not find any review through google, the only one is found at sideshow website which is.the specification of the statue.

Yeah everything I've seen looks great, though the left arm looks oddly long. I think it would look great paired with the Big Chap Maquette (which I am also looking for :p)

Yeah everything I've seen looks great, though the left arm looks oddly long. I think it would look great paired with the Big Chap Maquette (which I am also looking for :p)

I have both and yes, they do make a good pair. Arms are the same length or close, never looked long to me.

I have both and yes, they do make a good pair. Arms are the same length or close, never looked long to me.

Ok good, must just be the pics I've seen. The right arm seems longer to me whenever I see pics of it :p If you ever feel like selling them let me know!

Ok good, must just be the pics I've seen. The right arm seems longer to me whenever I see pics of it :p If you ever feel like selling them let me know!

I may be selling the chap. I just got a life size version so I may be selling my Maquette and 1/2 EX bust but I have not decided for sure yet.

I may be selling the chap. I just got a life size version so I may be selling my Maquette and 1/2 EX bust but I have not decided for sure yet.
What is the size relation of this to the Chap? Chap looks way bigger but hard to tell with the warrior in a crouched position.

What is the size relation of this to the Chap? Chap looks way bigger but hard to tell with the warrior in a crouched position.

Actually it's the other way around :< The warrior is to big since the chap is supposed to be a fair bit bigger then the warrior and I think the warrior is actually slightly bigger ><

dfc9954.jpg

note: not my picture (of course, cause I have neither piece ;P)

Actually it's the other way around :< The warrior is to big since the chap is supposed to be a fair bit bigger then the warrior and I think the warrior is actually slightly bigger ><

In reality, the warrior was slightly taller due to the fact they built animatronic suits, some of them stood 8ft tall, the Warrior even has an extra set of ribs to make up for the added height. The shoulders and head etc are the same as the big chaps. I think they just appear smaller due to the way they crouch and scuttle about.

Back