Sideshow ALIENS Warrior Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beats me, that one has been on ebay for a long time now, plenty of watchers hoping it will be reduced in price. If your mate is offering you £750, take it and make £250 for little effort, I would ;) My search will have to go on..

Cheers fella ...... I might just sit on the little beauty for a few months and see what they are going for ....... What were these new ?
The old sideshow product page shows $1000 !

View attachment 200483View attachment 200484View attachment 200480View attachment 200485View attachment 200486I think I have just found the holy grail this afternoon in the UK .... I managed to get 2 "YES 2" HCG GIGER ALIENS brand new sealed in their boxes from some dude selling them for quick cash £1000 the pair !
Cash was out quicker than my purple headed warrior in a brothel :rotfl
Just set one of these babies up next to my Alien warrior maquette and under my signed Sigourney canvas who I had the honor of meeting last week in person.
All I need to do now is put green led lights in the case and my framed picture with Sigourney and the power loader under the picture light.
I will be one very happy bunny.

Wow! Collection looks sweet! Where did you meet sigourney?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

London Film & Comic Con ...... 2 photo's with her (one with powerloader)and my canvas picture signed by Herself & Carrie Henn
Also met Bill Paxton too and they all signed my Titan Alien book too ..... it was amazing mate .... memories of a lifetime I was nearly in tears.

Sorry man, That sucks!
If I didn't have the box I don't think I would have tried to ship the base and the statue in the same box... the base is so heavy and could crush everything else!

The base was actually at the bottom so it wasn't crushing anything. Just a little improperly handled :/

London Film & Comic Con ...... 2 photo's with her (one with powerloader)and my canvas picture signed by Herself & Carrie Henn
Also met Bill Paxton too and they all signed my Titan Alien book too ..... it was amazing mate .... memories of a lifetime I was nearly in tears.

I cannot believe I missed that! ****SAKE!!!
Bill Paxton and Sigourney are the best!!! Damn!!!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Cheers fella ...... I might just sit on the little beauty for a few months and see what they are going for ....... What were these new ?
The old sideshow product page shows $1000 !

Yeah, they were up for $1000 but they went way down for a while. People were getting them for about $500. They have since risen again although the few that pop up on eBay at extremely inflated prices don't seem to sell unsurprisingly. I love this thing, I'd be very happy paying £500 for a new one at this point if I were you.

Well from what I saw the paint work itself wasn't terrible, but it was just like a horrible color and nowhere near the original ;p It was like a stereoscopic black ><

Haha, yeah bit weird. But is it because of the actual paint application or just really poor paint choices? :p

Haha, yeah bit weird. But is it because of the actual paint application or just really poor paint choices? :p

Incorrect colors used, poor texture, no details, many imperfections, odd looking stripes on body and tail. Pretty much what you would expect from someone making less than SS employees. I considered getting one to have repainted(before I got the real thing), once I found out the base was hollow that turned me off to them though.

The regular one is hollow as well I believe, though quite thick. It does not feel 100% solid though (and would be really really heavy I think).

It is quite heavy, but something like that filled with resin I think would be like 30 pounds >< Also it feels very weighted towards the bottom and the bottom is barely thicker.

I would say 15-20 pounds from memory and I don't remember it being unbalanced. I have not lifted it in a while though and I really don't want to mess with it to get an exact weight.

Back