Statue Sideshow Alien Warrior Mythos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asking over $600 for something less than 18" tall. Oh, boy.

Given "mythos" title... which comics/ novel this... "thing" came from? Or is it simply synonym for "made up" by Sideshow?
Sure, it got Kenner vibes but the leg kills it for me. And such price tag... what were they thinking?

Given "mythos" title... which comics/ novel this... "thing" came from? Or is it simply synonym for "made up" by Sideshow?
Sure, it got Kenner vibes but the leg kills it for me. And such price tag... what were they thinking?
It's their own design. Mythos is sideshow's line in which they do whatever they want that's attributed to a license but not derived from anything already in existence.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

That's a crazy high price. Also, since this is a Mythos statue, the inclusion of Jonsey really makes zero sense.

I kinda like this statue, from the design to some of the details.
I will try download some hi res images of this thing from website, but that's it. The price doesn't matter to me since I have no intention to own it.

I like it too, but I also hate choices made on it. Like the placement of the neck, length of the head, the back pipes, the wonky right leg, the scale, the price. Oh wait... I pretty much hate it lol

I like it
except the apes feet/leg, the base and the ******ing cat.
but it's an interresting design
I would be tempted to just buy is and keep just the alien to make my own base...

Still waiting for the final spec as well as I don't want it to be all PVC...

Back