Statue Sideshow Alien Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks really nice, it's strange though because the statue behind ( I assume thats the PF) scales really nice but the Aliens on the bottom look like Hobbit Aliens. I think if I were to get this I'd remove the normal xeno's (if possible).

This is nice. Has the tendons from the crown to the jaw which most get wrong. Not a fan of the warrior size tho.

The warriors don't look scale to the queen to me. Am I wrong? Also, it's odd to have a facehugger just clinging to the side of a pod like that. Otherwise it looks great. I love the base and the queen herself, although a bit of drool from her mouth would have gone a long way to making her more real.

9d492d73392381e1f864d63f068d8df4.jpg

caff781aff3ee0dd8767f7bff2b009bd.jpg

Thanks for posting the pic! Now the warrior size is REALLY bothering me, on an otherwise killer statue. It looks like they only come up to her knees. If I remember correctly, the warriors should be about 1/2 the size of the queen.

I have been chasing the previous Queen alien diorama. Glad I waited. I'm definitely in on this piece.

Back