Statue Sideshow Alien Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm super excited to see what this queen alien will look like. In one of my sideshow books... They have a picture of the Queen in her hive, I'm wondering if they finished that one??? I love my SS 1/4 queen bust... But really want a full body statue :) super excited!!!

I'm definitely interested to see this one. I like the King, so I will hopefully like this even more. I just hope there is no Ex again so that I can pick it up at my LCS when they have a sale.

If this is in scale with the king she'll be 2/3 his size. That piece is like 1:10 scale and he dwarfs the drones. Still I hope they go for another dio style piece with this, the king is kinda on my radar. That 1:5 statue line isn't :yuck

If it's in scale with the King, it will be smaller than the existing diorama, no? At least I hope it's larger than that...

If it's in scale with the King, it will be smaller than the existing diorama, no? At least I hope it's larger than that...
I hope it's the same damn size. Lord knows it'll cost the same if not more anyway....

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I bet it will be very close to the same size as the queen dio that SS did already.

Could be for the next movie. Could be Coolprops. Unlikely Sideshow unless it's a bust.
That post says it's 1:3 scale.

I ordered the matrix studio piece yesterday. My 1:4 kit won't free stand the way that one does. Hopefully this turns out nice tho, I might pick it up later.

Some of you guys did say at the king, "if only it were a queen on top"...well here ya go.

Sadly, like everything else...cool to hear...will wait until released / in hand pics.

Back