Statue Sideshow Alien Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that one got canceled, but after the announcement I was thinking (read: hoping) the same thing!

It'll be same scale as the King, that's been confirmed, so curb your expectations, lol. Personally I don't mind, as long as it has a cool diorama style base like the King has.
That's what I'm expecting. Even if they drop the queen onto that base, I'd be a happy camper with that. 😄

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

This is why they released the king first. If it had been the other way around, no one would have bought the king. :)

Ohhhh....

ZrphBry.jpg

Looks nice, although I hope the pose looks better than the older diorama.. Also I hope its bigger - in the photo above, it looks NECA sized...

Looks nice, although I hope the pose looks better than the older diorama.. Also I hope its bigger - in the photo above, it looks NECA sized...

There is no reference of scale in that image. We already know the "ish" size however, it will be similar to the recent King maquette.

My immediate response was how it resembled my Neca....

Lol

I'd like to see the whole thing.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I don't see why it would be any different in size than the King, as I believe it's meant to be a companion piece. I passed on the King since it wasn't part of the franchise, but if the Queen looks as good, I'll be a buyer.

This is exactly the issue that I have with this scale, it resembles a NECA toy, which by the way are very accurate, but still a figure.

Back