Statue Sideshow Alien Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait and see, i agree it doesn't look good on those pics but i just had to clear it off as the pics are posted without any comment. But the guy from the shop said it was a proto packaged very badly so --> proto and no official packaging. that's all.

alien-queen_aliens_gallery_5cca269965ecf.jpg

alien-queen_aliens_gallery_5cca2699dca95.jpg

Dimensional Weight 59.00 lbs (26.76 kg) [Intl. 97.00 lbs (44 kg)] ... Looks heavy

This would scare me if I had this on pre-order. I'll stick with my Aliens Queen Diorama version from way back when Sideshow used higher quality materials and sold products at reasonable prices.

Funny you say that about the old one, many people freaked at the price of it back in the day too. I actually just picked up one myself recently.

Funny you say that about the old one, many people freaked at the price of it back in the day too. I actually just picked up one myself recently.

I must admit that the Aliens Queen Diorama was the most I had spent for a statue to that point. I paid $339.99, new, from BBTS back in 2010. Less than nine years later...with the way costs have inflated...that price would be considered peanuts. By the way, still love the piece...

Even though I'm not in on this release, I sincerely hope it's a quality maquette for those that have it on PO.

2083314D-F9F4-4B3C-8C2C-14479BDBE97A.jpg

I pic I took last night before they take down the Alien 40th display at USC

Attachments

• 69998C97-ACAC-458C-93A3-2635E81C832A.jpg
    69998C97-ACAC-458C-93A3-2635E81C832A.jpg
    353.6 KB · Views: 102
can't see well on your pics Sithlord. Looks like it's in one piece...only the head is separated? I understand now why the spikes are crooked...damn. Hope to see better pics soon.

can't see well on your pics Sithlord. Looks like it's in one piece...only the head is separated? I understand now why the spikes are crooked...damn. Hope to see better pics soon.

I’ve upload some of those pictures from the Radd Titan Facebook group. Looks ok, but no way am I paying £1000 for this.

CcDKpwZ.jpg

BFIJDu4.jpg

i32bJST.jpg

v1CE1NH.jpg

scxuhgM.jpg

I like it, and not just because I've pretty much paid for it (1 payment to go, IIRC) - although I know this fact may subconsciously be reinforcing this view. I have the 1/4 scale bust and this looks to be quite close re: color, detail and feel, at least from the pics. I really don't care about the weight, as long as it arrives in one piece, with nothing broken/crooked. Fingers crossed.

This piece is inaccurate, poor quality trash considering the people that apparently contributed to the creation of it.

Back