Sideshow Alien King Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still really do like it, just really wish it was about $350 less.

View attachment 345131View attachment 345132
I have the old palisades queen so this is a size comparison, I actually like this a lot. Their is not much that I do not like. At first, the aliens looked a little bland but just admiring it, I have to say I am impressed!! But I am sure some will argue about meaningless things!

How heavy is this thing? It does look good. Are you gonna do a review on it? Would be cool. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How heavy is this thing? It does look good. Are you gonna do a review on it? Would be cool. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is very solid and heavy, the king is not that heavy, but the body i s attached to the base. The base is awesome!! The king has 3 parts that's all. So, easy set up. I think its a a great statue. However, I know the price is a bit steep but the base is where the money is. The paint job on the king is great. The aliens are okay could be a little better but overall looks nice. This is a very unique statue, that is one of the reasons i love it. Any questions please ask. But overall I think 8 or maybe 9 out of ten. I honestly, do not see any flaws!

I agree, however, it is a great statue. I have no complaints other than the price!!!

Wow, he is kinda small in stature... but not so much in the price department.
He is the right size if it was bigger it might look awkward! I was on the fence considering the price, but in person the statue is awesome!! The base if fantastic, and the statue compliments it. In person it looks great. But I agree it is a bit pricey, 800 would have been more realistic. However, we are talking about side show here. Their art prints with the frame is a rip. I bought the same frames as side show and it was 50 bucks total 150 for art print framed. On side shows site 250 plus tax and shipping probably 280 so that is a profit 130 dollars. This hobby is getting way to expensive. However, at least the quality of the king is good, if it was not I was sending it right back!

Guess i was personally hoping he would be larger in scale. My quarter scale queen bust has been "single" for way too long... i was hoping to find her a boyfriend. ;p

Cheaper, yes I agree bigger na!!!! It fits the base, they would have had to make everything bigger then.

If it was plastic I would not have bought it. It is heavy and not hollow. maybe the tail is quality plastic but the body and head is heavy as polystone!

Back