Sideshow Alien King Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly same pattern sculpted all over the body, basically no design at all other than noisy repeated details.
And the price, laughable.
Anyway, there will be so much money I will need to spend on alien pieces...from Coolprops, so not a cent left for this thing.

arCv6cd.gif

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

This is going to be a nightmare for them for returns. I can imagine how many will come broken with small parts like this thing has.

:explode: Well, they priced me out of getting this.
Apparently SS wanted to follow NECA's lead (red queen).
I do think that for the price it should have been a King vs Queen diorama.
Or better still...a Queen perched on her ovipositor.

From the Sideshow preorder page . . .

"Standing as a complement to his Queen, the Alien King is a fully-realized canon character . . ."

What? - Wut -? - ermmmmmmmmmm ("canon" ? - really Sideshow?)

It's a wonderful looking piece - amazing sculpture & art-direction (well done "Legacy") - but "canon" !?!?!?

They must have watched a different version of Aliens from the one the rest of us did. :rotfl

Canon, my ass.

From the Sideshow preorder page . . .

"Standing as a complement to his Queen, the Alien King is a fully-realized canon character . . ."

What? - Wut -? - ermmmmmmmmmm ("canon" ? - really Sideshow?)

It's a wonderful looking piece - amazing sculpture & art-direction (well done "Legacy") - but "canon" !?!?!?

:lol I noticed that too.

It looks awesome - But is a flawed concept... There isn't or shouldn't be a King... Its a hive system.

What??? You are saying that the Queen doesn't bump uglies in the hive system? Really? REALLY? Are you an insect professor or something?

Back