Sideshow Ahsoka Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pictures but Susan announced it on the livecast a few weeks ago. I hope we get a reveal soon.

Would you prefer Clone Wars or Rebels?

I've been wanting a PF or 1/6th figure of Ahsoka for a long time, I hope they announce something soon!

give me either this...

Ahsoka-Cover-06.17-final.jpg

or this...

latest

CNxMZx4WwAELgGN.png

Gimmie Ahsoka vs Vader, 2 different pieces that accompany each other.

It's weird how she became so popular. I remember 2007-2008 when Gentle Giant had the first tease of maquettes and they showed Ahsoka and collectors were like who is this girl why make her in a maquette, give us Anakin, Obi-Wan and so on.

Shows what a great job Dave Filoni did with the characters on CW and Rebels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still waiting for a 1/6 figure

You and me both brother. Hell the possibility of sideshow doing her as a 1/6th scale figure is half the reason I preordered Anakin. Now I just have to find Arc Trooper Echoes and Phase II Captain Rex at a decent price and my dream team would almost be complete. Hot Toys ROTS Obi.... where art thou?

Gosh that "premium format" again, must be $500USD+ :slap. The adult version in Rebel of course much more cooler, but what I love is Ahsoka in Clone Wars, but not paying that much $$ for that PF. Hot Toys already have Anakin, so same boat, wait for padawan Ahsoka 1/6..if she would be ever made though.

I got super excited and thought this was announced and everything.

I am disappointed lol

They can go with either later seasons TCW Ahsoka or Rebels Ahsoka, it will sell like hotcakes.

I know one of these days we'll get Ahsoka, Phase 2 Captain Rex and General Kenobi, we just might be waiting a long time for them.

I knew it....

no Ahsoka PF is in works.. just confirmed at Sideshow live stream...

:(

swift kick in the balls right there

SS will just make another Boba Fett instead.

I knew it...I held out hope...but I knew it in my heart that Sideshow wouldn't do a character as awesome as Ahsoka when they could churn out another version of the same characters or a new character from an upcoming film...

:(

My heart is broken...

Back