Sideshow Ahsoka Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it was a sixth scale? She definitely said it. Unless i am going crazy.

Sorry for getting your hopes up.

Where's the tape, go look up the show of her saying it and post it here for all to have a look of it bein said ..??

Couldn't find it when i looked a couple of weeks ago. Since no one else heard it and Sideshow denied it then it's fair to say i misheard or misunderstood. I genuinly believed it. But SSC will have seen this thread and the one on the "other" forum and hopefully will realise how much we all want an Ahsoka.

Couldn't find it when i looked a couple of weeks ago. Since no one else heard it and Sideshow denied it then it's fair to say i misheard or misunderstood. I genuinly believed it. But SSC will have seen this thread and the one on the "other" forum and hopefully will realise how much we all want an Ahsoka.

Trust me that many at Sideshow would love an Ashoka one day! It's not in the works now but who knows what will happen in the future. :)

-SideshowAlex

Trust me that many at Sideshow would love an Ashoka one day! It's not in the works now but who knows what will happen in the future. :)

-SideshowAlex

If Disney said yes to bringing back the Mythos concept in figure form, why would they say no to this? Ahsoka is 100% canon (and popular apparently), just like other characters that have been left behind in the PF line for now and many people would like to see (Episode III Obi-Wan, Darth Sidious, Mace Windu, just to name a few).
Instead we are getting another Boba Fett for some reason.

-SideshowAlex

I know i always say it but i love you! You are always so nice and helpful. Thanks Alex!!

If Disney said yes to bringing back the Mythos concept in figure form, why would they say no to this? Ahsoka is 100% canon (and popular apparently), just like other characters that have been left behind in the PF line for now and many people would like to see (Episode III Obi-Wan, Darth Sidious, Mace Windu, just to name a few).
Instead we are getting another Boba Fett for some reason.

It really just comes down to money. An Ahsoka PF just wouldn't sell as many as a Boba Fett. It would be nice to see them do it, maybe keep it a low edition size.

It really just comes down to money. An Ahsoka PF just wouldn't sell as many as a Boba Fett. It would be nice to see them do it, maybe keep it a low edition size.

I feel like with the current popularity of the franchise, releasing any nice PF with a lightsaber would be like printing money at the moment. As long as you are smart with the ES of course. There obviously isn't a demand for 6000 Ahsoka PF's or 8000 Darth Sidious, but come on... Any reasonable number would sell like hot cakes.
They offered a very reasonable ES for Darth Maul recently, I think it's 2250 total right? For one of the most popular SW vilains ever. I'm sure they can approach other characters the same way instead of just rehashing (and yeah, I realize this was the second PF for Maul, but the first one was so old and ugly... he really needed an update).

I think if they released an Ahsoka PF it would sell well, mostly because it opens the door to an untouched market. It may not sell as well to current collectors but Ahsoka has a huge fan following.

Back